St Mirren v Aberflaps 02/03/24

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I’m enjoying it.

I’ll admit I’m also enjoying the thought of the journey home for McGrath, Roos, and that other timewasting kunt Gartenmann.

Apologies if my spelling of your player’s names is incorrect, hard to check their names at full time when they were flat on their backs staring at the glorious Paisley skies. 

It's always more satisfying when the team left so utterly broken at the end absolutely deserve it. No sympathy, not even a pang, just an absolutely glorious get it up you. 

5 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

@Bobby_F going up to Infantino today with a list of all his grievances

image.png.87abd77fd18371c299ad0592c0464fbf.png

He said he agreed with every single one.  

Said that’s why he was here.  

And told me to look out for something special in injury time.  

Top man.  

4 minutes ago, GAD said:

It's always more satisfying when the team left so utterly broken at the end absolutely deserve it. No sympathy, not even a pang, just an absolutely glorious get it up you. 

Can you name a time you’ve had sympathy with the opposition after coming form behind in injury time? 

Today was probably the most un-St Mirren thing I have ever witnessed. I cannot ever rememher being a goal down in the 90th minute and winning the match. It simply doesn't happen to us. Until today.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Can you name a time you’ve had sympathy with the opposition after coming form behind in injury time? 

I felt a wee bit for Ross County when we came from behind late on against them. That was a scunner for them, and I know that feeling. I have zero sympathy for an Aberdeen team who came out for the second half today and tried right from the off to hold onto the 1-0, timewaste, and in McGrath’s case, feign injury.

Sorry bout’ that.

2 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Today was probably the most un-St Mirren thing I have ever witnessed. I cannot ever rememher being a goal down in the 90th minute and winning the match. It simply doesn't happen to us. Until today.

Going 1-0 down at Starks Park on 86 minutes and thrn scoring on 89 and 90 was the only comparison I have. And that was 24 years ago.

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Oh I like this game, I'll give it a bash.

'What I can't understand is your fans being so bothered about a few GIRUY's from opposition supporters and extensively worriyng about us being raging instead of being more upset about your own club's numerous shortcomings.'

Oh believe me, we're not. Just trying to dull the pain.

8 minutes ago, starryfish said:

The St Mirren home support must be the whiniest support in the country, desperate to claim for anything, had a real chip on their shoulder all match 

6733FF82-8386-478E-B906-1E8EA7690A55.jpeg

4 minutes ago, starryfish said:

The St Mirren home support must be the whiniest support in the country, desperate to claim for anything, had a real chip on their shoulder all match 

Probably due to last week's penalty up in Dingwall was proven by sfa officials to be wrongly called game ended 1-1 2 points lost. Same thing against your team at the start of the season. Also players sent off that should not. We all suffer from incompetence. Your fans are no different from ours though your expectations are higher and so they should be. 

9 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Wait, we've never heard his before? Imagine football fans being biased and claiming anything for their side.

Hope you enjoyed your time in Paisley.

1 minute ago, flyingscot said:

Wait, we've never heard his before? Imagine football fans being biased and claiming anything for their side.

Hope you enjoyed your time in Paisley.

See @kingjoey, they do have a sense of humour...