St Mirren v Aberflaps 02/03/24

Say what you like about Shinnie but he’s one of the few in that Aberdeen squad that actually gives a flying fcuk.

He stormed off the pitch and up the tunnel. Was overheard describing his team as a “bunch of shitebags” before kicking the away dressing room door open! 

If he was a bit younger I’d have liked him in our squad next season for our next challenge…..hopefully Europe but taking absolutely nothing for granted. 

Way too many games to go……

Delighted for Toyosi, raw as hell but his attitude is brilliant and he’s now looking like a real game-changer for us.

Aberdeen are in big trouble though. Echos of Hibs under Fenlon but without the cushion to 11th they had. The manner of today’s defeat will have County and Livi interested.

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

The St Mirren home support must be the whiniest support in the country, desperate to claim for anything, had a real chip on their shoulder all match 

Away!

I've never heard an away support cheer every foul they got, as much as your bell end support or boo every decision againsnt.

It's as if it there was as an injustice being perpetrated against you.

Your best effort was while the deserved penalty award was subject to the VAR review.:thumsup2

Sadly for you it was because you are fucking shite. 

Long may it last.:lol:

Edited by FTOF

8 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Is it worth signing up to RedTv just to hear the final 5 minutes? Plus Warnocks post match interview?

I would love to hear a “aw Jeezy peeps”…. 😂 

IMG_7873.thumb.jpeg.8ce644299b3106e0bc84be49f8f53a31.jpeg

Jeezy sheeps

31 minutes ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Yes, I noticed you'd red dotted that.

To be clear, there's some Aberdeen fans smugly lording it over us for 90+ minutes. It all blows up in their face and we get to lord it over the specific individuals who had been doing it, as happens in football. Some of them respond by asking us outside for a fight from 50 yards away, in another stand.

Not entirely sure what you're Ricky Gervaising at.

Because he's a tit of the highest order.

1 hour ago, GAD said:

Winning goal is so fucking good from Toyosi. It's him that wins the ball in our half to set off the counter attack, burst a gut to get into the box and finished it beautifully. McMenamin and Mandron both brilliant in the build up as well.

Some of the Warnock post game stuff is brilliant. Big fan of him insisting it wasn't a penalty and whining about how cold he was during the check.

His poor players had to stand in the freezing cold for five minutes 🤣 Although how it took that long to decide whether or not it was in the box is anyone's guess.

An utterly glorious end to the game. Was convinced VAR was going to give the winner offside or find some minor foul, or that we'd then somehow contrive to ship an equaliser. Limbs and scenes at the end with Colin moaning at the ref. Hope he's finding it fun because I certainly am.

Just now, Stu said:

His poor players had to stand in the freezing cold for five minutes 🤣 Although how it took that long to decide whether or not it was in the box is anyone's guess.

An utterly glorious end to the game. Was convinced VAR was going to give the winner offside or find some minor foul, or that we'd then somehow contrive to ship an equaliser. Limbs and scenes at the end with Colin moaning at the ref. Hope he's finding it fun because I certainly am.

I think he claimed that the delay meant Richard Jensen, a professional footballer, was rendered unable to run for the last 5 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I think he claimed that the delay meant Richard Jensen, a professional footballer, was rendered unable to run for the last 5 minutes.

Famously, VAR delays only impact one team. Poor wee lambs.

18 minutes ago, Stu said:

Thank f**k Warnock wasn't up here in proper winter.  The guy is a total fraud ripping the push out of Aberdeen. Anyone not noticing that is a choob. Anyhoo who cares' it's comedy gold for now

2 hours ago, Dubford don said:

Sounds like a wannabe sevconian whose more sensible family members wouldn't allow it

Are you actually still here hanging about here like a bad smell? I'm quite impressed with your perseverance 😄