Will Warnock "Hibs it"?

Will Warnock emulate Butcher and take his side from mid table to play-offs, to out of the league...  

214 members have voted

1. 1. You have until Aberdeen's next league game to make your decision...

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/03/24 at 19:45

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Even more funny than it was for them to assemble a team that failed to get out of the Championship at first time of asking?

That is fair. What a glorious time that my mind barely has the capacity to remember all the ludicrous things that happened to them. 

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Basically it produced huge levels of hilarity across Scotland, far more than Dundee United for example but the collective schadenfreude wasn't on the same scale as with Rangers 

Which illustrates my point

In fact us already being on page 9 of a thread about Aberdeen merely being in danger illustrates their "big club" status.

Livingston, on the other hand, are practically doomed already and nobody outside of a few folk in West Lothian is bothered.

Rangers weren't relegated, though. Or unfairly demoted, either.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

:lol: Vincent, you are very welcome to take the piss. God knows we deserve it. 

But if you’re going to make multiple posts across multiple threads about how excited you are by all of this, people will take the piss back. 

Get over yourself, I think is what you said wasn’t it? 

Ok. Please advise on the permitted posts per day pertaining to this very serious issue.

Of course, were Hearts in this hilariously catastrophic situation, you would give it no more than a passing mention.

Shut up. 🤣

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

Ok. Please advise on the permitted posts per day pertaining to this very serious issue.

Of course, were Hearts in this hilariously catastrophic situation, you would give it no more than a passing mention.

Shut up. 🤣

Of course I would. And if I said something demonstrably untrue or was losing the run of myself about it I’m sure you or someone else would point it out. 

Hopefully when the time comes I’ll take it better than you. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Of course I would. And if I said something demonstrably untrue or was losing the run of myself about it I’m sure you or someone else would point it out. 

Hopefully when the time comes I’ll take it better than you. 

Ok, tell you what. We've established that you don't like anything I say taking the piss out of Aberdeen fans,

IT'S NOT FUNNY.

That is noted, and I honestly don't care.

You can continue to moan and whine if you like. Like I said, you'll come out the other side once Aberdeen are winning again.

For now, your displeasure is noted and filed.

14 hours ago, anotherchance said:

Bojan will be fine. Couple of quieter games (which good strikers will have) but he'll be back scoring soon enough.

Never happened to Kris Boyd but of course Miovski not at his level.

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Ok, tell you what. We've established that you don't like anything I say taking the piss out of Aberdeen fans,

IT'S NOT FUNNY.

That is noted, and I honestly don't care.

You can continue to moan and whine if you like. Like I said, you'll come out the other side once Aberdeen are winning again.

For now, your displeasure is noted and filed.

:lol: Fucking hell Vincent 

On 04/03/2024 at 11:04, 2426255 said:

I'm just not seeing it, Aberdeen will be absolutely fine. 4 points ahead of County and two games still to play against Dundee. It's a hard no from me.

Only 2 games against Dundee you say....

So the mighty DFC will be finishing in the top 6 then 😘

3 minutes ago, Derryboy62 said:

I can't see it mate, but all the best. I'll be the first to lead the congratulations if you manage such a feat - it's Dundee's Everest after all.

How To Climb Mt. Everest - Louder Than Eleven

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Much as I enjoy a lot of your posts, the "WE WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT" patter is simply because we wouldn't know about that. That may well change soon, who knows, but at the moment we wouldn't know about that. Unlike you.

Numerous times over.

Throw in shamefully stiffing hundreds of innocent people for millions & an administration too. 

An indelible stain on their history. 

5 hours ago, Derryboy62 said:

Dundee have been Hibsing it somewhat in recent weeks, no? Think Carson must have a wager on Hibs or Dons making the top six.

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Granted 

But hopefully the precise categorisation of events isn't important to my more general point 

This is P&B - what do you think?

14 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Dundee have been Hibsing it somewhat in recent weeks, no? Think Carson must have a wager on Hibs or Dons making the top six.

Not sure that makes sense.

Against us, Dundee were never in front, never mind being "on the verge of winning it before throwing it away" which is what Aberdeen did in Paisley last week.

14 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Nah...Our only 2 defeats in the last 5 have been at Hibs and Celtic so hardly shockers.  Other games were 2 wins and 1 draw.