Will Warnock "Hibs it"?

Will Warnock emulate Butcher and take his side from mid table to play-offs, to out of the league...  

214 members have voted

1. 1. You have until Aberdeen's next league game to make your decision...

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/03/24 at 19:45

13 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The only real measure of how “big” a club you are is how funny everyone else finds it when you get relegated.

Warnock might be about to settle an old argument 

What have been your various experiences?

52 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The only real measure of how “big” a club you are is how funny everyone else finds it when you get relegated.

You’ll be the expert.

How many is it the diets have endured? 
I’ve lost count. 

13 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

All this "WE WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT" patter is starting to look a wee bit desperate.

Enjoyable.

Coincidentally, I've thought your patter has been desperate since I first clapped eyes on one of your posts. Desperate to constantly troll.

7 hours ago, anotherchance said:

Bojan will be fine. Couple of quieter games (which good strikers will have) but he'll be back scoring soon enough.

Warnock said he was the best striker he'd ever worked with. Then a couple of comments in the following next week or two about him missing a chance due to a heavy touch and losing his man at a corner, which aren't really remotely controversial comments to make in the context or critiquing a team performance - but much of our support seem to have a huge heads gone about him being thrown under a bus as a result.

Miovski is one of the most overrated players in the league for years tbh. Misses loads of sitters. As an honest Hibernian fan, Shankland is levels above. 

Edited by Fraser Fyvie

6 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

All this "WE WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT" patter is starting to look a wee bit desperate.

Enjoyable.

Much as I enjoy a lot of your posts, the "WE WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT" patter is simply because we wouldn't know about that. That may well change soon, who knows, but at the moment we wouldn't know about that. Unlike you.

I’m happy to “not know about that” for the moment so here’s hoping. I am, however, always impressed with how the yoyo teams recover. I’m not sure we have that resilience. 

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Much as I enjoy a lot of your posts, the "WE WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT" patter is simply because we wouldn't know about that. That may well change soon, who knows, but at the moment we wouldn't know about that. Unlike you.

Known unknowns...

image.jpeg.027f63281d8e47b3a87adcaaaec32284.jpeg

11 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

10 hours ago, kingjoey said:

What have been your various experiences?

Basically it produced huge levels of hilarity across Scotland, far more than Dundee United for example but the collective schadenfreude wasn't on the same scale as with Rangers 

Which illustrates my point

In fact us already being on page 9 of a thread about Aberdeen merely being in danger illustrates their "big club" status.

Livingston, on the other hand, are practically doomed already and nobody outside of a few folk in West Lothian is bothered.

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Basically it produced huge levels of hilarity across Scotland, far more than Dundee United for example but the collective schadenfreude wasn't on the same scale as with Rangers 

Which illustrates my point

In fact us already being on page 9 of a thread about Aberdeen merely being in danger illustrates their "big club" status.

Livingston, on the other hand, are practically doomed already and nobody outside of a few folk in West Lothian is bothered.

Rangers may be considered a slightly different scenario…although I’m now considering just how funny it would be for them to simply assemble a team so bad that it got relegated. 

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

This is beneath you. Take your medicine.

:lol: Vincent, you are very welcome to take the piss. God knows we deserve it. 

But if you’re going to make multiple posts across multiple threads about how excited you are by all of this, people will take the piss back. 

Get over yourself, I think is what you said wasn’t it? 

24 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Rangers may be considered a slightly different scenario…although I’m now considering just how funny it would be for them to simply assemble a team so bad that it got relegated. 

Even more funny than it was for them to assemble a team that failed to get out of the Championship at first time of asking?