Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager - Pantomine Continues - Warnock's Gone

Who will be Aberdeen's latest manager?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Priorities for him during the summer.

New Keeper - Looks like Roos is away so I think this will be at the top of the list. 

New No 9 - Would have to think Bojan will be on the move and not sure Sokler and Duk are really capable of filling his boots. 

I think we are pretty decent in the middle of the park, maybe need a solid DM as Shinnie running about like a headless chicken isn't really cutting it anymore. But between Shinnie, McGrath, Clarkson and Polvara, I think we have the basis of something. 

Be interesting to see Besuijen coming back from loan as I think we've chronically lacked width this season. 

Presuming Gartenmann doesn't come back are we OK with Rubi, MacDonald and Jensen as our Centre Halfs? Not really sure about that. Maybe need AN other. 

5 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Priorities for him during the summer.

New Keeper - Looks like Roos is away so I think this will be at the top of the list. 

New No 9 - Would have to think Bojan will be on the move and not sure Sokler and Duk are really capable of filling his boots. 

I think we are pretty decent in the middle of the park, maybe need a solid DM as Shinnie running about like a headless chicken isn't really cutting it anymore. But between Shinnie, McGrath, Clarkson and Polvara, I think we have the basis of something. 

Be interesting to see Besuijen coming back from loan as I think we've chronically lacked width this season. 

Presuming Gartenmann doesn't come back are we OK with Rubi, MacDonald and Jensen as our Centre Halfs? Not really sure about that. Maybe need AN other. 

Thelin favours a high press. Sokler could probably work with that. Besuijen not so much!

46 minutes ago, STFU_Donny said:

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

Burn this thread.

It'll be getting used again in a months time when you're relegated and he decides he doesn't want the job.

One thing is for sure Cormack is throwing money around like Floyd Mayweather. All these Managers and subsequent pay offs. The cost to appoint Thelin and 2 x Assistant/s staff and keep on Peter Leven. I would imagine to persuade him to come they have pushed the boat out.

Probably wrong but I suspect this may work out well. Christ knows if it doesn’t…..Maybe Aberdeen are just cursed..

Make It Rain Money GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

44 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It'll be getting used again in a months time when you're relegated and he decides he doesn't want the job.

St. Johnstone will save us from that fate.

9 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Didn't realise he was a military guy, tbh.

That's a Major error.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Always thought with a pre season and a few windows he’d have been world class imho. 

No, he was a terrible person and manager.