Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager - Pantomine Continues - Warnock's Gone

Who will be Aberdeen's latest manager?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Could it be we’ve agreed a deal with a foreign manager & we’re awaiting the visa etc to enable him to start?

Or am I giving those useless clowns on our Board too much credit & they’re groping about in the dark trying to find a manager?  
I mean they’ve only had two months 

Edited by Thenorthernlight

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Considering Dave McCormacks “box” seems to be either hipster wild cards, guys with no experience or 70+ year old relegation masters then I would encourage you to get on board with looking outside it.

Dave McCormack. Stolen straight from a Celtic fan on here. Could be wee willie.

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Nah, Tony Doc is rubbish - no tactical understanding, no man-management skills, no ability in regards to player recruitment - you wouldn't want him. Just let him remain where he is just now and let him be some other club's problem...    :whistle

Just the man for Dave, then...

2 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

(a) Could it be we’ve agreed a deal with a foreign manager & we’re awaiting the visa etc to enable him to start?

(b) Or am I giving those useless clowns on our Board too much credit & they’re groping about in the dark trying to find a manager?  

(a)  No

(b)  Yes

23 hours ago, Afc69 said:

Was there not something dodgy about Rossler? Didn’t he get done for scrapping wi coppers, allegedly, or something?

He won't have to worry about that up here.  There ain't no coppers to scrap with.

5 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Could it be we’ve agreed a deal with a foreign manager & we’re awaiting the visa etc to enable him to start?

Or am I giving those useless clowns on our Board too much credit & they’re groping about in the dark trying to find a manager?  

It all seems a bit odd to me really, if the shortlist reported is the actual shortlist.

Like Thelin was apparently not an option unless they got him before the Swedish league started, yet seems to have been high up on the list.

Why not appoint him instead of Warnock at that time if you wanted him, instead of (presumably this was their original plan) trying to sign him halfway through the Swedish season?

Same with Alex Neil, he was already unemployed when Warnock was hired, if you want him why wait months to do that when it's clear he'll be getting other offers, particularly in the Summer. 

Rosler is the only name linked who isn't harder to get now than it would've been months ago, or in the Summer. 

All that and then you go an heap pressure on yourself and hand the new managers agent the initiative by guaranteeing you'll hire someone soon.

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

It all seems a bit odd to me really, if the shortlist reported is the actual shortlist.

Like Thelin was apparently not an option unless they got him before the Swedish league started, yet seems to have been high up on the list.

Why not appoint him instead of Warnock at that time if you wanted him, instead of (presumably this was their original plan) trying to sign him halfway through the Swedish season?

Same with Alex Neil, he was already unemployed when Warnock was hired, if you want him why wait months to do that when it's clear he'll be getting other offers, particularly in the Summer. 

Rosler is the only name linked who isn't harder to get now than it would've been months ago, or in the Summer. 

All that and then you go an heap pressure on yourself and hand the new managers agent the initiative by guaranteeing you'll hire someone soon.

Because they had someone agreed in principle for the summer but can't get him just now.

Club will have moved on.

12 hours ago, Enrico Pallazzo said:

Oh please be Urs Fischer, pleeeease be Urs Fischer 🤞🏻

off to Freiburg, no?

edit, they've appointed someone else

Edited by O_Kahn