Bartley dead beats v Champions elect.

8 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

When we got relegated there was the usual pile-on for a couple of weeks as every opposing fan ripped the piss out of us. 

And then there was one QOTS fan who kept posting on our thread, for probably the whole of summer, with a fresh post on the same subject every few days. He was incredibly boring. Can't mind who. 

I'm so tempted to look back for those posts and respond with a picture of the Champions when we finally win the league. 

You called?

Yeah, there was lots of sport to be had with you chaps that season, but our own involvement in the play-offs put the hilarity on hold for a while.

As for us, we absolutely deserve all manner of slagging for where we are.  We've been comically bad for a sustained spell.  I don't think we're generally hubristic enough for it to have that much cast-up value, but still, we'll take on the chin any resulting schadenfreude.

We are due to give QOS a real coaking. In fact their fans should be encouraging it only to clear out that imposter who sits behind their managers desk.

However like most Falkirk fans we expect that Queens will probably up their game and get out with a close loss or a draw. If they do it will show not only is their manager a fraud but their players are too.

Edited by BPM

1 minute ago, BPM said:

We are due to give QOS a real coaking. In fact their fans should be encouraging it only to clear out that imposter who sits behind their managers desk.

However like most Falkirk fans we expect that Queens will probably up their game and get out with a close loss or a draw. If they do it will show not only is their manager a fraud but their players are too.

Whatever, we're past caring tbf ...

2 minutes ago, BPM said:

We drew to Edinburgh reserves and just got comfortably beaten by a shite Annan side. Unless it's a thumping big enough to make National headlines, I doubt a big loss will make any difference to Bartley's position. 

3-0 QOTS Dobbie hatrick.

All jokes aside, qots players seem to only really show up for the games against us so would take any sort of win.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

We drew to Edinburgh reserves and just got comfortably beaten by a shite Annan side. Unless it's a thumping big enough to make National headlines, I doubt a big loss will make any difference to Bartley's position. 

You lot really have thrown in the towel ? 

8 minutes ago, sick boy said:

3-0 QOTS Dobbie hatrick.

All jokes aside, qots players seem to only really show up for the games against us so would take any sort of win.

That's not true. We do well against all the teams above us apparently. 

6 minutes ago, BPM said:

You lot really have thrown in the towel ? 

The only folk who can't see what's coming appears to be our BoD. 

45 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yeah, there was lots of sport to be had with you chaps that season, but our own involvement in the play-offs put the hilarity on hold for a while.

That rings a bell. Everyone else piled on and after a while the abuse came to a natural end. Then you appeared. You weren't just flogging a dead horse. You were flailing around with a whip long after after it had been turned to glue. 

Boring doesn't even come close to describing your posts. I've given you a greenie for admitting it. 

Schadenfreude has been ordered and will be served in due course. 

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

That rings a bell. Everyone else piled on and after a while the abuse came to a natural end. Then you appeared. You weren't just flogging a dead horse. You were flailing around with a whip long after after it had been turned to glue. 

Boring doesn't even come close to describing your posts. I've given you a greenie for admitting it. 

Schadenfreude has been ordered and will be served in due course. 

Ach, most of you treated it with suitable disdain.  

There were always some dafties who made such outings rewarding though.

We were always ripe for some real pastings on here and deservedly so.

I mind having a wee pop back at you though for not being brave enough to have a go at us before your own safety was assured! 😄

4 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'll take a 1-0, Bartley seems to know how to set up against us, and when I say that I mean he just sits 11 men on the edge of the box. 

90 minutes plus of crosses landing on top of Ambrose's napper it is.

58 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I mind having a wee pop back at you though for not being brave enough to have a go at us before your own safety was assured! 😄

You did.

It wasn't so much cowardice.  It was just that the riposte of "you'll soon be joining us" would have been too available.  I felt pretty sure that we would be too.  The fun could only really begin when we'd scrambled clear.  It was just a stay of execution though, a stay further prolonged by covid, but the inevitable duly arrived.  

Our latest pishness is of an entirely different order though.  

If Falkirk are remotely in the mood on Saturday, they'll absolutely hammer us with ease.