Strongest 11/McGregor/Ferguson conundrum

14 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Eh? Christie's not even in our first eleven generally surely? He's maybe first off the bench but I'm not seeing him as "too important" for anything when he's not an automatic starter.

It's certainly someone with a highly pro Ferguson agenda, if not a family member.

Well yes, but it's basically one guy with a massive Ferguson agenda to push. He's not here to "discuss and debate", he's here with a cyclopic agenda to push. Either because he's related, or because he's got nothing better to do than try trolling this board.

Regarding your point about Christie, he gets in the first 11 quite a bit and you're not debating here, again your just slagging off other people's opinions, very hypocritical.

3 minutes ago, The SandDancer said:

Regarding your point about Christie, he gets in the first 11 quite a bit and you're not debating here, again your just slagging off other people's opinions, very hypocritical.

Nope, just yours. And I'm not slagging it off, just ignoring it because it's so very clearly myopic.

4 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Nope, just yours. And I'm not slagging it off, just ignoring it because it's so very clearly myopic.

If anything or anyone is myopic then it is you clearly. You're going on mute as you are incapable of having any debate

Id been wondering if numberwang was going to create an alias as hes started getting ignored in the top flight forum and gen nonsense. A "burner account" to get attention is usually the next step.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Id been wondering if numberwang was going to create an alias as hes started getting ignored in the top flight forum and gen nonsense. A "burner account" to get attention is usually the next step.

Can ensure you i'm not numberwang...

Seems ive touched a nerve with some folk on here, it is all very bemusing considering this is a Scotland football forum to discuss points about the team. It's got that small village feel where new posters are not welcome.

People acting as if McGregor is like Modric and that i'm a troll for ever doubting him. I've stated many times I like him as a player because he is a good player but that doesn't mean he can't be replaced in the team...

Also, some of the stuff you post RandomGuy, I don't think you have any right in calling out other people lol

42 minutes ago, The SandDancer said:

2 minutes ago, The SandDancer said:

So you mean the good old eye test and you don't have any stats to back up your claims then...

14 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

There are few things more predictable on this board than Bing coming along to white knight the contrarian/crazy opinions in an attempt to get one over everyone.

What are the Crazy opinions exactly? Maybe you should be looking at yourself rather than Bing as you don't come across too well on here tbh

6 minutes ago, The SandDancer said:

What are the Crazy opinions exactly? Maybe you should be looking at yourself rather than Bing as you don't come across too well on here tbh

@Bing.McCrosby wanted Steve Clarke sacked after Euro-2020 and again after the World Cup play-off defeat to Ukraine. If you're on his wavelength it's maybe not a great sign.

12 hours ago, The SandDancer said:

Benjamin Sesko playing for an Austrian second division team springs to mind.

Also, The brazillian national team has been littered with young talent thrown in.

Anyways best comparison is with Wales when they threw in Bale etc as a teenager and Wales are a similar sized nation to us.

The "Austrian second division team" being the reserve team of Red Bull Salzburg, the club known for signing the best young talents in world football, yes?

Scotland threw Billy Gilmour into the last Euros as a teenager.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Whys that Bing fanny now talking about McGregor playing into his 40s? Why are there so many people in this section incapable of understanding the written word? 

Every time someone pops up trolling, Bing seems to be there to desperately latch onto whatever controversial 'opinion' they're coming out with.

Bit strange IMO but to each their own.

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

It's certainly someone with a highly pro Ferguson agenda, if not a family member.

If it's a family member I'd say that it's possibly his daughter.

Christie started v Norway away, Spain home and away, Georgia away. Can only assume he'd have started v Norway at home if there hadn't been that element of rotation that night.

Any time we are expected to be without the ball for a time he is a huge influence on how we play due to his pressing ability 

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

The "Austrian second division team" being the reserve team of Red Bull Salzburg, the club known for signing the best young talents in world football, yes?

Scotland threw Billy Gilmour into the last Euros as a teenager.

You are very jarring to deal with to be honest, you asked for an example, I give you one and you can't accept it so no point even trying to discuss things with yourself.

2 hours ago, 2426255 said:

@Bing.McCrosby wanted Steve Clarke sacked after Euro-2020 and again after the World Cup play-off defeat to Ukraine. If you're on his wavelength it's maybe not a great sign.

Okay i don't agree with that but that's his opinion and is unrelated to this topic of discussion. 

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Every time someone pops up trolling, Bing seems to be there to desperately latch onto whatever controversial 'opinion' they're coming out with.

Bit strange IMO but to each their own.

Fucking hell another zoomer who thinks theres some kind of trolling going on