United ๐ŸŸ  v Rovers ๐Ÿ”ต - the final top of the table clash

Unfortunately, this is entirely on Murray. Wrong set up and lineup from the start, they score and that's it game over. Unlike us, they can sit on a lead and grind it out.ย 

We are not out of the title race but the title race is now out of our hands.ย 

While its no shock that Nick Walsh is favouring orange, Rovers again just making things difficult for themselves at every opportunity. The rest of the season is now out of our hands, we have to win our games and hope for favours from other teams against this muck.ย 

5 minutes ago, pub car king said:

This match is a bust got to do something we've not done all season and beat Airdrie.ย 

We've Ayr, Airdrie, and Partick all at home 9 points is a must or theres a scenario of meeting the darkside in the Play offs if they somehow get past Partick

2 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

While its no shock that Nick Walsh is favouring orange, Rovers again just making things difficult for themselves at every opportunity. The rest of the season is now out of our hands, we have to win our games and hope for favours from other teams against this muck.ย 

ย 

941d62ff0c0cf8af353766139ede27e4.gif

Just now, Michael W said:

Unfortunately, this is entirely on Murray. Wrong set up and lineup from the start, they score and that's it game over. Unlike us, they can sit on a lead and grind it out.ย 

We are not out of the title race but the title race is now out of our hands.ย 

With 85 mins to play after 1st goal, it was hardly game over. Indeed we hit the bar shortly thereafter.

Agree though about lineup. Midfield left weakened without any of Byrne, Mathews or Brown.

Shame, but it's not over until it's over. Lose the game in hand and I'll be more despondent.

We've had a fucking shocker today, haven't managed 2 passes on the deck since the first 5 minutes, wrong line up, wrong tactics and easily bullied by their strikers.

Add to that losing a CB and a dive for a penalty to round off a shite day out.ย 

3 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

With 85 mins to play after 1st goal, it was hardly game over. Indeed we hit the bar shortly thereafter.

Agree though about lineup. Midfield left weakened without any of Byrne, Mathews or Brown.

Shame, but it's not over until it's over. Lose the game in hand and I'll be more despondent.

Take the point overall here, but I meant in a general context with today's opposition. I've just looked back at home many times they have taken the lead in the league this season and then lost it.ย 

Twice is the answer. In 31 games. They score first, they win just about every time. You have to admire it, the b*****ds.ย 

Even if we were to win the game in hand against Airdrie (doubtful) I think if points are still to b dropped then it's more likely going to be us. I can't see United dropping points from here in to the finish to be honest. This is a massive boost for them today as it would have been for us.