Montrose v Falkirk FC

8 hours ago, Hartleys18/19Army said:

Based on our games against Montrose I think we might have to settle for a draw here and then win it against Cove. Also vitally important to keep the unbeaten run going so a draw at a difficult ground would be ok.

We beat them 3-0 about 6 weeks ago

I really don't get this patter about waiting to win it against Cove for a bumper crowd. If that's our first game as champions then I'm sure it will be a big support anyway. Win it on Saturday and then can spend 90 minutes getting it right up Hartley please. 

2 hours ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Us at Montrose

Raith at Dundee United

Dunfermline at Arbroath

Scotrail will have a busy day

Also got St Johnston vs Dundee on the same day. Don't know who at the SPFL allowed this one

Interesting split of opinions from Falkirk fans. Glad that some of you have given Montrose a bit of respect and think it may be a tough game. Although we have given you some tough tests over the last few seasons your team this season have done incredibly well. It was only a couple of seasons ago we won 3-0 at TFS with our assistant manager scoring the 3rd goal; a great day for all Mo fans. 

21 minutes ago, GableEnder21 said:

Interesting split of opinions from Falkirk fans. Glad that some of you have given Montrose a bit of respect and think it may be a tough game. Although we have given you some tough tests over the last few seasons your team this season have done incredibly well. It was only a couple of seasons ago we won 3-0 at TFS with our assistant manager scoring the 3rd goal; a great day for all Mo fans. 

I'd say you are the best side we have faced in the league all season. 

As long as we win, which will be tough, it’ll be another record: every opponent beaten home and away.  We’ve now beaten every team in the league and scored at least three at least once in a game. Other records still available…

(I know this is geeky and obsessive but I’m thinking about the new display in the Brockville Bar…)

4 hours ago, BPM said:

We beat them 3-0 about 6 weeks ago

I’m in 2 moods about this weekend 

I want a win and I want it to be by 2 or 3 goals but at the same time I know it will be hard to do that at Montrose especially with the form they are on 

so compromise is 1 nil win for us and a title to go with it

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

I'd say you are the best side we have faced in the league all season. 

They are not the best IMO. Most direct and most physical - yes. We need Hendo fit 

47 minutes ago, BPM said:

They are not the best IMO. Most direct and most physical - yes. We need Hendo fit 

Physical! That's one thing for me we haven't been this year far from it in my opinion.

40 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Physical! That's one thing for me we haven't been this year far from it in my opinion.

You lump it long and play on 2nd balls. That is the style of the manager and it has been the same since we came down here.

8 minutes ago, BPM said:

You lump it long and play on 2nd balls. That is the style of the manager and it has been the same since we came down here.

Agree with what your saying but being Physical and going long is completely different.Being Physical on the pitch for me is getting stuck in etc not winning 2nd balls after a diagonal from a centre half.

1 hour ago, mo83 said:

Agree with what your saying but being Physical and going long is completely different.Being Physical on the pitch for me is getting stuck in etc not winning 2nd balls after a diagonal from a centre half.

You have plenty physicality in your side. 

That Montrose team was admitted by their manager to be a shadow XI who were saving themselves for the trip to Dumfries the following weekend.

We cannot judge them on that; they will be much much better on Saturday.