Montrose v Falkirk FC

Lads what about just letting us win this week and help us out trying to get into the top 4,Cove at home seems much better to wrap up the title.

Edited by mo83

1 minute ago, mo83 said:

Lads what about just letting us win this week and help us out trying to get into the top,Cove at home seems much better to wrap up the title.

Catchphrase GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Edited by Bairn in Exile

On 26/03/2024 at 06:52, BPM said:

We beat them 3-0 about 6 weeks ago

That is true but we know that wasn't Montrose preferred 1st 11, they were saving players for the weekend. Not to say we won't win up here but Montrose have been really tough opponents, over the years. Well organised side.

5 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Did they all join the Mo from an Oor Wullie annual?

No, but on reflection, it does sound like a reference to the Bash Street Kids. D.C. Thomson publications have had a strong cultural influence for many and probably it’s fair to say much further afield than Dundee and Angus. I think that the fact we have nicknames for our players reflects the fact that we have had a settled squad for a number of years and that an affinity has built up between players and supporters to the extent that for me, referring to their “proper” names would have seemed too formal. 
Given I was replying to a Montrose fan, I don’t think that was unreasonable but for the sake of clarity, I was referring to: Sean Dillon, Paul Watson, Michael Gardyne and Andrew Steeves.

45 minutes ago, Brummo said:

No, but on reflection, it does sound like a reference to the Bash Street Kids. D.C. Thomson publications have had a strong cultural influence for many and probably it’s fair to say much further afield than Dundee and Angus. I think that the fact we have nicknames for our players reflects the fact that we have had a settled squad for a number of years and that an affinity has built up between players and supporters to the extent that for me, referring to their “proper” names would have seemed too formal. 
Given I was replying to a Montrose fan, I don’t think that was unreasonable but for the sake of clarity, I was referring to: Sean Dillon, Paul Watson, Michael Gardyne and Andrew Steeves.

No just stick with Winker Blinker Stinker and Steeve as it sounds much better!

Have ended up with an extra Train and Match Ticket if any good to anyone  P.M. Me

Larbert ( Any Train )

Stirling 11.09 to Montrose 12.42

Montrose 21.20 to Stirling 22.51

Stirling to Larbert  ( Any Train )

48 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Have ended up with an extra Train and Match Ticket if any good to anyone  P.M. Me

Larbert ( Any Train )

Stirling 11.09 to Montrose 12.42

Montrose 21.20 to Stirling 22.51

Stirling to Larbert  ( Any Train )

That's a fair old sesh in the Mo for someone ha ha

3 hours ago, Hartleys18/19Army said:

That is true but we know that wasn't Montrose preferred 1st 11, they were saving players for the weekend. Not to say we won't win up here but Montrose have been really tough opponents, over the years. Well organised side.

It wasn’t ours either