Montrose v Falkirk FC

2 minutes ago, StuartA said:

1789/2500 sold. Another 900 available. 

A lot more than I thought. Will probably be up towards 2.5k all said and done. That end (3 sides) is going to look brilliant 

27 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Money wise a draw and accies winning would mean another bumper crowd against cove.

Think the cove game will be well attended regardless, as a home game fans will want to be there to either congratulate or celebrate ect 

1 minute ago, martin ritchie said:

When buying tickets yesterday it didn't give an option for terracing or seating, is it first come first served for seats or is the seating sold out? 

First come first serve for seats more than likely

get in, get a pie and drink (other foods are available I think) and get a seat as quick as possible for those wanting one I would assume

1 minute ago, Hisingdoon said:

First come first serve for seats more than likely

get in, get a pie and drink (other foods are available I think) and get a seat as quick as possible for those wanting one I would assume

Cheers 

I’m told the 2,500 is for the sections in the stand, the open terrace behind the goals & along the wing.

If it’s needed, the extra 900 will be for chunk of the other end behind the goals. 

46 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

I’m told the 2,500 is for the sections in the stand, the open terrace behind the goals & along the wing.

If it’s needed, the extra 900 will be for chunk of the other end behind the goals. 

That is correct

Screenshot2024-03-25at15_31_36.thumb.png.0174756c03977c76e3823f56da484dba.png

7 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Where's the best place to park when it's really busy?

I heard from a reliable source that if you drive to the ground, there’s  a car park just past the entrance to the park, but didn't want to say as I'm sure the source was drinking sherry. 

For a club with average attendance this season of 542 this invasion must be giving them a bit of administrative headaches. And a lot of money which the manager will probably use very wisely next season.

Just hammer them Falkirk. We know you can

13 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Money wise a draw and accies winning would mean another bumper crowd against cove.

Bugger that!

Get it won and the hordes will descend on the Bairnabeu the following week to celebrate anyway.

11 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

That is correct

Screenshot2024-03-25at15_31_36.thumb.png.0174756c03977c76e3823f56da484dba.png

Excellent, let us smash the 2,500 barrier so that we are allocated the covered west end behind the goals. It will be packed and bouncing with ultras, will look and sound great on council telly. On the assumption that once you have paid for your ticket you can stand anywhere in the away part of the ground.