what's your Opinion on every spfl club

46 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Dundee are historically the biggest club in Dundee.   Now that they are an established top flight side again and the Arabs are kicking about the seasides that will become further evident. 

By what measure is this an "established top flight side"?

image.png.ffc26ee31b31f3d1b53ea51f6f449e61.png

1 hour ago, Derryboy62 said:

That's the point I'm trying to make mate. 

The younger utd fans only support them because their dad's/grandads swapped the team they support.  I can honestly say that is something I'd never do. 

Maybe I'm old fashioned but your team ( should be your local team ) should be passed down from generation to generation to generation. 

In other words ' it's in your blood '

Right. So Dee fans taking their team from their dads is ok, but for DU fans it's not. Gotcha.

Just as well nobody ever switched from any other team to DFC when they were doing well back in the 50s or 60s eh?

The only non-Premiership club I purposely look out for every weekend is Cove Rangers. I want them to lose every game they play, but preferably to go bust. 

If Cove Rangers have one hater, then that is me. If Cove Rangers no longer have any haters, then either they or I have died. 

23 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

By what measure is this an "established top flight side"?

image.png.ffc26ee31b31f3d1b53ea51f6f449e61.png

That's what i was thinking. Dundee are the dictionary definition of a yo-yo team. 

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

The only non-Premiership club I purposely look out for every weekend is Cove Rangers. I want them to lose every game they play, but preferably to go bust. 

If Cove Rangers have one hater, then that is me. If Cove Rangers no longer have any haters, then either they or I have died. 

😂 What drives this hatred?

3 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

1 hour ago, Fide said:

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Fan of Aberdeen is he. Suffering already is he. 

14 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Right. So Dee fans taking their team from their dads is ok, but for DU fans it's not. Gotcha.

Just as well nobody ever switched from any other team to DFC when they were doing well back in the 50s or 60s eh?

If we got bought over from a Sauda Prince then any glory hunting Dab turning up in the Derry in genuinely going to get a boot in the baws and told to f**k off...

3 hours ago, Derryboy62 said:

If we got bought over from a Sauda Prince then any glory hunting Dab turning up in the Derry in genuinely going to get a boot in the baws and told to f**k off...

The Arabs taking over the Dee? Hmm... ironic. 

17 hours ago, Dee Man said:

😂 What drives this hatred?

If you've been in the Peterhead bar at the ground and viewed all the Rangers shirts hanging up I'm sure you could appreciate the hatred? :lol:

19 minutes ago, greendot said:

If you've been in the Peterhead bar at the ground and viewed all the Rangers shirts hanging up I'm sure you could appreciate the hatred? :lol:

Ewwww really? 

10 minutes ago, greendot said:

Aye, they did have the decency to take them all down during 'the journey' but I don't know if they're back up again.

Right,that's Cove Rangers added to "the list". 

• 1 month later...

My personal interaction with Hearts and Aberdeen fans has been pretty much this tbh. Having worked in Aberdeen and offshore I will naturally bump in to Aberdeen fans more but often find their interest more of a passing one. Just wonder what others make of it as my experience will be a bit more skewed.

15 minutes ago, gannonball said:

My personal interaction with Hearts and Aberdeen fans has been pretty much this tbh. Having worked in Aberdeen and offshore I will naturally bump in to Aberdeen fans more but often find their interest more of a passing one. Just wonder what others make of it as my experience will be a bit more skewed.

😂

What have you done? 

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

😂

What have you done? 

I know some people will think Im at it and on here its a different matter entirely. Just found the tweet kind of mirrored my general experience.

15 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I know some people will think Im at it and on here its a different matter entirely. Just found the tweet kind of mirrored my general experience.

I'll save you loads of time.

If you like Aberdeen more than Hearts, you value the 80s and relegation.

If you like Hearts more than Aberdeen, you talk about crowds and Aberdeen not winning the Scottish Cup for 35 years.