what's your Opinion on every spfl club

Aberdeen - Probably should be more successful

Celtic - More likeable than Rangers

Dundee - Overshadowed by their brighter, more successful sister

Hearts - Don't seem like the kind of grounded honest club that Hibs are, seems like a public schoolboy football team to support

Hibernian - I don't mind them, David Gray's goal in the 2016 Scottish cup final was a great moment, seem a real working mans football club

Kilmarnock - I can't think of a single positive or negative thing to say about Kilmarnock

Livingston - Have one of the nicer football stadiums in the league

Motherwell - Family friend is a huge Motherwell fan. Keith Lasley was good? That's all I got. 

Rangers - It was fun watching them play in the lower leagues of scottish football, they should bring that back like a yearly sweepie or something

Ross County - If I was a professional footballer in Scotland this is where I'd want to play

St Johnstone - I saw Callum Davidson in a Perth Costa once 

St Mirren - I don't actually know where St Mirren is

41 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

We seem to be significantly less popular than I thought we were. Is this due to jealousy? 

Was thinking this too. I fully expected the majority of people to not give a flying f**k about St. Johnstone. 

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

We seem to be significantly less popular than I thought we were. Is this due to jealousy? 

Probably, I'm disappointed whenever my team is as high as a Meh.

3 hours ago, eindhovendee said:

Alan Davies has always been very meh for me, the rest speak for themselves. 

my-image(2).thumb.png.6c292c507a476da22ca33aa85fb4a868.png

I had to Google who Brendan O'Carroll is, and now that I have I've never been so insulted.

f**k you.

Love - Dundee 

Like - Hibs, all Fife clubs, all Angus clubs, Partick, Motherwell, Killie, Falkirk

Not fussed either way - the rest

Wanks - Hearts, St Johnstone,  Aberdeen, Hamilton, Morton

Scum - Dundee Utd, Celtic, Rangers

Scumbags - Dundee Utd

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I had to Google who Brendan O'Carroll is, and now that I have I've never been so insulted.

f**k you.

Really?

Mr Brown's boys?

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Can you explain your working here chief?

United have won the Scottish cup twice in living memory, they've been in a European cup final and won the Scottish League, they've made more money than outgoing transfers and have a slightly higher average match-day attendance. 

As I'm sure most United supporters will happily tell you they've also got a 100% undefeated record against a certain Spanish superclub. 

Without calling in an expert on Dundonian football history I'm just cherry picking facts here but it's hard to find an argument that Dundee FC can better that. Even Lee Wilkie bailed for the tangerine half. 

4 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

I think what this thread demonstrates is that the average fan sentiment towards clubs resembles, on average, a crudely rendered cock and balls viewed side-on with the bigot teams being everyone's right testicle, perhaps with a local rival as an additional swelling. Left ball smaller,  being the club one supports. 

I'm not bothered or surprised that we form part of the shaft. 

Ross County fans still seething we took the fat mess Brittain without any bother, then managed to saddle them with him again while signing a far superior player with the money they gave us.

Its great to see.

1 hour ago, ConcernedReferee said:

United have won the Scottish cup twice in living memory, they've been in a European cup final and won the Scottish League, they've made more money than outgoing transfers and have a slightly higher average match-day attendance. 

As I'm sure most United supporters will happily tell you they've also got a 100% undefeated record against a certain Spanish superclub. 

Without calling in an expert on Dundonian football history I'm just cherry picking facts here but it's hard to find an argument that Dundee FC can better that. Even Lee Wilkie bailed for the tangerine half. 

Dundee have exactly the same amount of major honours as United, including the top league as you point out. Therefore are not more successful than us. 

Two of your reasons is that they have made more money in out going transfer and have a slightly higher match day attendance? Fairly clutching there chief. With Dens highest attendance being 43,000 and Tannadump's being 28,000, that probably evens your flying Unicorn stats out.

Who hasn't beaten Barca? In fact Dundee were the first club from outside Spain to beat both Barcelona and Real Madrid at their home grounds. We have also got a perfect home record against AC Milan, but they are shite of course.

"I'm just cherry picking facts here but it's hard to find an argument that Dundee FC can better that."

We have won 344 more league games than United. But I won't use this fact as I see as as pretty equal over history, as these records will never change or have a time limit on.

200.gif.ead430005cc827932b06c180ec98b272.gif