what's your Opinion on every spfl club

Rangers are objectively a more toxic club than celtic, other than the fact celtic are run by and for the tories. 

This, however, is a bit lose lose.

Celtic are needy and pathetic enough to enjoy that characterisation and the **** are thick and vile enough to wear that hatred as a badge of honour. I’m sure somewhere on social media in the Middle East there’s guys posting ‘it’s all about the ISIS’ in response to people criticising terrorist atrocities. 

Other than that, I don’t really like hearts. 

Edited by Dons_1988

Re the discussion about who would you have win the League, a cup etc  - one of the Old Firm or your local rivals? I'd have Hibs win the title before I'd have either arsecheek win it (but obviously I'd prefer in an ideal world that the winners were one of the other 39 teams).

image.thumb.png.ca663cb46d8b5b312b671966b2b7071b.png

4 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Shitebag. 

Yes, throwing stuff over a barrier is indeed shitebag material. 

I could steal a drum off a wee boy like those Thistle lads did though at Dingwall, would that make me a non shitebag?

Edited by Squirrelhumper

50 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Re the discussion about who would you have win the League, a cup etc  - one of the Old Firm or your local rivals? I'd have Hibs win the title before I'd have either arsecheek win it (but obviously I'd prefer in an ideal world that the winners were one of the other 39 teams).

image.thumb.png.ca663cb46d8b5b312b671966b2b7071b.png

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

2 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Re the discussion about who would you have win the League, a cup etc  - one of the Old Firm or your local rivals? I'd have Hibs win the title before I'd have either arsecheek win it

Nah, I would rather one of the OF won anything ahead of United, but not any of the other teams.

My point is that, if either of the OF win a trophy, nobody really cares and it's not a big deal.

If United won anything, it would be a huge deal and they would then have the bragging rights of having won the most major honours in Dundee. 

However when one of the other clubs win a trophy, it's a great achievement and I am very happy for them.

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Nah, I would rather one of the OF won anything ahead of United, but not any of the other teams.

My point is that, if either of the OF win a trophy, nobody really cares and it's not a big deal.

If United won anything, it would be a huge deal and they would then have the bragging rights of having won the most major honours in Dundee. 

However when one of the other clubs win a trophy, it's a great achievement and I am very happy for them.

I can understand that - but I've never really cared about 'bragging rights'.

I've got lots of mates who are Hibs fans, and they'd no doubt rip the piss a bit if they won the league, but they're not exactly the age of the - God save us - Ultras, and so it's not going to be something they'd be likely to bring up very often (as a comparison, I genuinely could not tell you that last time I mentioned the 5-1 cup final to any of them, but I'd guess it was within a month or so of that game taking place).

And the delight of our league becoming something which more than two teams could win would more than make up for any piss-taking/gloating.

6 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

I can understand that - but I've never really cared about 'bragging rights'.

I've got lots of mates who are Hibs fans, and they'd no doubt rip the piss a bit if they won the league, but they're not exactly the age of the - God save us - Ultras, and so it's not going to be something they'd be likely to bring up very often (as a comparison, I genuinely could not tell you that last time I mentioned the 5-1 cup final to any of them, but I'd guess it was within a month or so of that game taking place).

And the delight of our league becoming something which more than two teams could win would more than make up for any piss-taking/gloating.

But even if Hibs won 6 more trophies, they still wouldn't have more major honours than Hearts, United and Dundee are currently equal on that count. 

As for them not bringing it up that often, I spend a lot of my time on P&B, this place would become insufferable.

Edited by johnnydun

Love HMFC.

I don't mind Partick Thistle or ICT.

I do obviously laugh when Hibs lose (can't help it) but can't say I hate them. 

Most of the others I have no love or hate for apart from Celtic and Rangers who I utterly despise with a passion.

5 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

(as a comparison, I genuinely could not tell you that last time I mentioned the 5-1 cup final to any of them, but I'd guess it was within a month or so of that game taking place).

Not to get overly into it but this is why I find it so funny when some Hearts fans bring this up online insisting it's still some big emotional deal for people. No Hearts fan I know has ever mentioned it to me since 2012 and even coming up to a derby it never crosses my mind, in the same way I'm sure 6-2 or 0-7 don't for Jambos

Just now, GHF-23 said:

Not to get overly into it but this is why I find it so funny when some Hearts fans bring this up online insisting it's still some big emotional deal for people. No Hearts fan I know has ever mentioned it to me since 2012 and even coming up to a derby it never crosses my mind, in the same way I'm sure 6-2 or 0-7 don't for Jambos

Exactly - why would you care, really? Painful at the time, but it was ages ago. 

f**k knows how folk can be arsed having an opinion on so many clubs.

Rangers are objectively the worst club in the world. Genuinely useful as a self-outing tool for wrong'uns. Celtic are c***s, but you also get quite a lot of entirely normal Celtic fans. They and Rangers are not the same thing. I understand the temptation to say they are, but it's not so. Rangers are miles worse.

Hibs are utter c***s, but I wouldn't change them for the world as they've provided me with a lot of joy. A lot of joy.

Aberdeen are dicks. Livingston shouldn't exist and if their current off-field issues led to their ultimate demise as a club, I'd be quite pleased.

My opinion of every other club is relative to how their fortunes impact Hearts or one of the teams above. Generally, couldn't give a f**k either way about any of them.

Edited by VincentGuerin