what's your Opinion on every spfl club

46 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

Why are Morton and Hamilton so disliked? They're both very low profile championship-level clubs. I couldn't think of many clubs less offensive than those 2.

When was the last time, or anytime for that matter, you saw a game ending in a 10-2 scoreline? Particularly when one of the teams required an 8 goal swing to win the league? I'm not saying there was collusion or corruption, but there was collusion and corruption between those 2 teams. 

Don't mind Stirling as they're my local team since I moved here and Aberdeen because I went to Uni there and went to a few games if Rovers weren't playing.  United would've been in the meh category but their whinging this season has put them down a level.

my-image.png

5 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Genuine question:

Do you really hate Dundee United in the same way and to the same extent as you do the OF?

I find that odd.  A rival can bug you and stir resentment.  It surely can't rival what the OF represents in our game and culture though?  No?

Agreed, Dunfermline are our big rivals but I do have a respect for the club and the fans and love our games against them. Whereas I despise everything about the OF and take great pleasure in their failures. 

12 minutes ago, Fide said:

I'm surprised so many of you have Killie as meh, when we're clearly #boxoffice. Shame on you all. 

To be honest the last time I saw Killie at Rugby Park it was an oval shape and Meadowbank Thistle won. The passage of time tends to melt most memories of teams into "meh". 

For folks actually from Glasgow that support Rangers & Celtic, while severly lacking imagination I don't blame them. I guess at least it's their 'local' team. It's those from every other area, like Inverness, Dingwall, that support the old firm that pisses me off. Have some imagination and support your local team. Even if parents from Glasgow, time to rebel for those with an imagination. Support a club just because your Dad does, rebel for FFS!

I like Livingston, sad to see them relegated. Motherwell like as well (especially as Kettlewell with them) though obviously hope County catch them. Don't mind either Dundee or Dundee United. Great away day both sides. Aberdeen are fine with their impressive hatred of Rangers. 

Rangers/Celtic and to a lesser degree Hearts/Hibs with the religious bigotry can get to f**k! Times have changed, time to move on. 

St. Mirren, Kilmarnock, St. Johnstone don't mind. Same goes for any other team really. Don't have strong hatred for ICT either, it's a good derby and I like that it doesn't usually involve trouble. 

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

The correct order here is your own (one and only one) team at the top, a whole load of don't care, then the ugly sisters in a category of their own where you actively hope for their death. 

And Falkirk, Clyde and Airdrie in their own special category.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

2 hours ago, Balde Bairn said:

Agreed, Dunfermline are our big rivals but I do have a respect for the club and the fans and love our games against them. Whereas I despise everything about the OF and take great pleasure in their failures. 

The same. 
Despite being a season ticket holder at EEP I don’t have any hatred towards The Bairns or Raith.  A rivalry yes, but give me their fans or any other fans who support their local team over the OF any day. Both those clubs are nothing but a drain on the game here despite what their fans and the media might say. Our game would be a much better place without them. 

5 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Surprised so many people have Hibs above Hearts. There's very little between them for me, and on derby days I don't care in the slightest about the result unless it impacts other events.

I like Hibs more than Hearts, but it’s largely because since moving to Edinburgh I’ve found the average Hearts fan to be a much bigger w**k than the average Hibs one.

I also dislike Rangers more because the school I went to was 90% Rangers fans, so I had to put up with listening to their shite significantly more. 

8 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Go on - explain.

I know my club doesn't have an immediate rival in the same way, but I still can't imagine despising anyone as I do the OF.  I even include the Gretna of early this century in that.

I hate the old firm. 

I hate seing our rivals (Falkirk and to a much lesser extent, Raith) do well. I can respect Falkirk fans, if they'd been born twenty miles east they might have been Pars fans, they are just guys following a fellow middling Scottish football club because it's where they're from or it's who they're Dad supported, I'll have far more in common with a Falkirk fan than an Old Firm fan, however...

3 hours ago, Balde Bairn said:

When Dunfermline played Celtic in the three national Cup finals between 04-07 who did you support? Maybe I'm just petty, but despite me despising everything about Rangers I was still happier when they beat you in one. 

The drama I've got is that if Falkirk, or Raith for example win a national title they'd quite rightly use it as a "Get it up ye" point against Dunfermline, you beat them in a derby game the retort can be "Aye, but I've seen my team win the Scottish cup" that's game set and match eh? 

Whereas if the old firm beat Falkirk in a final it's just another day for them. 

Again, it might just be me being petty, but it's how I see it. 

Edit - I've just seen I've used the word hate a few times there, that's more than just a bit excessive. 

Edited by HoBNob