what's your Opinion on every spfl club

I will always have an appreciation for Aberdeen and Dundee United, based only on the glimpses we caught of their 1980s adventures.  Individual opposition players tend to rile me more than other teams, in Scottish football.

5 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

@D Angelo Barksdale is one of my favourite posters on this site. This poster consistently hits top tier with their postings. Im lying in bed in fits of laughter at "Fifers".

Superb my man.

Much love brother.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

What's the point then?

I'm not sure I understand the question, tbh. What's the point of what?

If you mean football in general, it's (hopefully) to watch my team play well, beat other teams and win trophies. I don't feel any need to gloat about that to other football fans, except possibly at the time it happened. I certainly have never felt any need to cast up previous victories months or even years later to opposition fans.

Apart from anything else, what would I be bragging about? Surely bragging is something you do regarding something you personally have achieved? With football, all I've done is watch.

(apologies if that's not what you meant at all - I'm currently choked with the cold and possibly being dim)

2 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

I'm not sure I understand the question, tbh. What's the point of what?

If you mean football in general, it's (hopefully) to watch my team play well, beat other teams and win trophies. I don't feel any need to gloat about that to other football fans, except possibly at the time it happened. I certainly have never felt any need to cast up previous victories months or even years later to opposition fans.

Apart from anything else, what would I be bragging about? Surely bragging is something you do regarding something you personally have achieved? With football, all I've done is watch.

(apologies if that's not what you meant at all - I'm currently choked with the cold and possibly being dim)

That's fine, but I think lording it over other supporters is best bit.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson