Court proceedings vs P&B aliases?

The recent discussions (and subsequent “cleanup”) on the certain threads makes me wonder whether at some stage P&B aliases will actually meet face to face in court.

Would the court and have to call us by our aliases or our real identities? 

What would be the best P&B aliases to used in Court proceedings?

What would be the funniest or craziest thread ever in the Gold section that would truly be laughed out of court?

There must also be threads that have been deleted, buried and burned that must have given Div some sleepless nights. 

The moderation team on here do a great job as does Div for hosting arguably the greatest multi club football site in the world.

I can’t imagine there is any other nation that has such a diverse group of fcuking mentalists discussing all club, international football and general nonsense. 

Take a bow all you lovely people who make this site arguably one of the best in the world for total entertainment. 🙇 

Dammit, I always miss the discussions and cleanup these days. What was it about this time?

Thankfully Div never actually had to face off against Donaldson Solicitors or the Free Speech Union, but he'll still be quaking at the thought of the shocking tabloid P&B expose being compiled by A Random Permabanned Roaster and their journalist friend (who totally exists). Hundreds of posts collected already apparently (presumably all the pics of Kenneth).

Someone once threatened to sue me for a post I made on a forum, it was the ICT forum.  Moderators removed the post, which suggested that the poster had poisoned the Clyde team in their pre-matchmeal before a game in Inverness.

10 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Jocky Scott v the P&B universe would be the ultimate day in court but I'm sure he'd rather settle outside with bursting a few faces.

Read that as faeces the first time…

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Why are people trying to immolate our native fauna ?

What has the Douglas Fir been up to ?

Flora ya mug ye!!

Unless he's trying to set Miguel on fire.

Ach f**k, that was the joke wasn't it.