East Kilbride v Stranraer

Good result. Hopefully we can finish thd job at Stair Park. Unless MK gets his soldiers of love into gear. Will there be highlights of today?

28 minutes ago, Hossy87 said:

From what I hear the EK dressing room was a shambles after that 😳😳😳

Some very unsavoury comments from within. 

I love comments like this ….. like the first barney in dressing room history. 
Stranraer got to be happy with that but they were leading in the 2nd half so will be kicking themselves they’re not bringing a lead. EK will feel the same. Always think with play offs there is extra pressure on the home team. Do Stranraer players have enough to hold their nerve? We’ll find out soon.

51 minutes ago, Hossy87 said:

From what I hear the EK dressing room was a shambles after that 😳😳😳

Some very unsavoury comments from within. 

Was the Peri Peri Chicken undercooked 

Good luck to Stranraer, an ancient club, that I hope stay up. Fighting chance.

Either way for sporting integrity and future League 2 clubs that go down the Lowland League must sort itself out.

Kick out the B teams and make it a proper 5th tier. Celtic, Rangers and Hearts have everything, apart from a soul, and it is very selfish of them to ruin the LL.

47 minutes ago, MrFizz said:

Good result. Hopefully we can finish thd job at Stair Park. Unless MK gets his soldiers of love into gear. Will there be highlights of today?

Yes 👍

9 minutes ago, support the underdog said:

Either way for sporting integrity and future League 2 clubs that go down the Lowland League must sort itself out.

Kick out the B teams and make it a proper 5th tier. Celtic, Rangers and Hearts have everything, apart from a soul, and it is very selfish of them to ruin the LL.

They LL would argue that there should be straight relegation/promotion between them at League 2, and they may have an argument, because it would make it easier to get back up again.

1 minute ago, To B or not B said:

They LL would argue that there should be straight relegation/promotion between them at League 2, and they may have an argument, because it would make it easier to get back up again.

Well I am not against that. But if that was to happen the LL should be merit based not a place where a few big clubs park their reserves. All for meritocracy but as currently constituted the LL is a joke with B teams. 

14 minutes ago, support the underdog said:

Easier said than done. It takes quite a bit of cash to mount a challenge in the Lowland League, if you are professing automatic relegation then I agree, however turkeys don’t vote for Christmas. Each of the 42 clubs has a vote and I’m sure a few will see what’s happened to Shire, Berwick, Cowdenbeath and Rovers and will not fancy it. I expect issues with licensing like Buckie had will be more common as the draw bridge gets pulled up.

1 minute ago, support the underdog said:

Well I am not against that. But if that was to happen the LL should be merit based not a place where a few big clubs park their reserves. All for meritocracy but as currently constituted the LL is a joke with B teams. 

Meritocracy should be prevalent through the pyramid, best team promoted/worst team relegated, no second chances in play-offs etc. I say all that as part of a club who came through that system.

6 minutes ago, To B or not B said:

The Lowland League has 18 teams with 3 divisions in the tier below, yet only 1 side gets relegated from it. I think they should have a good look in the mirror first if they want to complain about fairness.

Not heard much about the game but that a draw was a fair result.

With EK not been playing for a few weeks competitively, I wasn't thinking good things for them going into this as favorites.  All to play for with the return, I don't think home advantage will be a thing here as it will be all guns blazing from both sides, so may the best team on the day win.
Personally I want to see EK go through as a team that finishes bottom of any league in a  pyramid should be automatically relegated but if Stranraer win next week then good on them.  I will say, if they do get relegated then I'm positive that they will not be back for a very, very long time as they have no chance of winning the Lowland league