Group C 🇸🇮🇩🇰🇷🇸🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Just now, Savage Henry said:

He’s a fabulously, disappointingly, complete player.  

Bellingham is so good that in the space of 12 minutes he equalled the record for Scotland’s all time goal scorers at all and every Euros.

Just now, GordonS said:

They just lost at home to Iceland.

And if gubbing Scotland means that much, then England, France, the Netherlands and Germany are all going to win the Euros.

Well. At least one of those probably will.

2 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

I was thinking it won't annoy me much, I am a grown man, I can rise above the drivel on the telly.

Failed, ranting at the jingoistic shite. 

I took @Groundhopping Adventures advice and am watching the golf, while following the football on here. You have to look after your blood pressure and your mental health. 

I'd be all for Bellingham doing a Beckham / Rooney type heads gone red card, right at the point of the tournament where it really matters.

Only problem would be many english gammons giving the guy lots of racist abuse. Which would undoubtedly be the case.

Just now, AUcal said:

I'd be all for Bellingham doing a Beckham / Rooney type heads gone red card, right at the point of the tournament where it really matters.

Only problem would be many english gammons giving the guy lots of racist abuse. Which would undoubtedly be the case.

I'd prefer him and Foden to have a Bowyer/Dyer-style on-field scrap

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

Wanking over a pass that never even went to the player it was supposed to go to?

Fucking hell.

Reminiscent of David Coleman in the 1970s - "That was such a good pass, Lee couldn't get it".

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

It’s really quite impressive that England have managed to assemble such a thoroughly unlikeable squad 

If it meant winning, I'd love Scotland to have a squad like that.

Edited by Highlandmagar