9 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'll miss this section of the forum, posters are generally more civilised here. Perhaps this parting will only be temporary though...................

Doubt it, Grangemouth mob are here now

2 hours ago, Claudia Gentile said:

What have you ordered? 

I quite like ordering a Chinese takeaway meal on a Sunday 

My current go to is I-Chai near Anniesland Cross.

Had a pretty good tapas experience in there.

24 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'll miss this section of the forum, posters are generally more civilised here. Perhaps this parting will only be temporary though...................

What's your chinese order?

1 hour ago, Peil said:

It's an uncovered throw back to the 19th century FFS. Sticking paying customers out on the elements when there's a perfectly valid covered section that you used to actually use for away fans is just shite.

When have you been stuck out in the elements at Cappielow when there hasn’t been a viable alternative?

I can’t remember a time since the away section of the Cowshed was pulled apart in 1999 that away fans haven’t at least had the option of sitting in the main stand, and nor can I remember that section of the main stand being completely filled by the Ayr fans.

I’m not denying that you may well have stood out in the rain, or that the main stand my not be to your liking because of the leg room or facilities, but you’re just making it up when you say you’re being “stuck out” in the elements. You had a choice.

Admittedly with bigger supports like Partick, Dundee United, Rangers, Hearts and Hibs in recent years, supply for cover will have out-stripped demand and they’d have legitimate grounds for complaint, but that just isn’t the case with Ayr.

9 minutes ago, Toby said:

When have you been stuck out in the elements at Cappielow when there hasn’t been a viable alternative?

I can’t remember a time since the away section of the Cowshed was pulled apart in 1999 that away fans haven’t at least had the option of sitting in the main stand, and nor can I remember that section of the main stand being completely filled by the Ayr fans.

I’m not denying that you may well have stood out in the rain, or that the main stand my not be to your liking because of the leg room or facilities, but you’re just making it up when you say you’re being “stuck out” in the elements. You had a choice.

Admittedly with bigger supports like Partick, Dundee United, Rangers, Hearts and Hibs in recent years, supply for cover will have out-stripped demand and they’d have legitimate grounds for complaint, but that just isn’t the case with Ayr.

*little Ayr 

Arbroath, ICT and Dundee United being replaced by Livingston, Falkirk and Hamilton is shite for those of us who enjoy a train to games and good pubs.

2 hours ago, Peil said:

It's an uncovered throw back to the 19th century FFS. Sticking paying customers out on the elements when there's a perfectly valid covered section that you used to actually use for away fans is just shite.

In fairness, the view from the WDE is miles better than either of the covered options.

17 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Arbroath, ICT and Dundee United being replaced by Livingston, Falkirk and Hamilton is shite for those of us who enjoy a train to games and good pubs.

Plenty decent pubs and  handy for a train to Falkirk. Just that last leg to the stadium that's a PITA. 

Anyway, sorry i'm late. Delighted to be here. My names Bairnardo, I was last here 5 years ago, and I drink Tennents from an Invincibles glass. 

21 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Falkirk is massive - we have 5 train stations and good pubs

36 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Train station and 4 pubs within easy walking distance of NDP whit ye talkin aboot?

44 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

You get to see the Kelpies so shut up and enjoy

7 minutes ago, Accie1 said:

Train station and 4 pubs within easy walking distance of NDP whit ye talkin aboot?

He said good pubs.

57 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I bet none of them do a decent pie either.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Ontovictory said:

Falkirk is massive - we have 5 train stations and good pubs

Good transport links for sure in Falkirk, although bizarrely the town with the best transport links in the whole of Scotland is undoubtedly Coatbridge. 6 Stations on 3 lines as well as a ridiculous number of bus lines. 

Edited by cb_diamond