Euro 2024 Golden Boot Sweep

Christophe

6 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Still need entry fee (£5) from the following so we can get this draw on...

@QoS99 @CM. @Scary Bear @keyser_soze @Butters Scotch @The Other Foot

Apologies if already paid and I haven't clocked it, but can you either get it paid today or send me a PM please chaps 

Do I pay on PayPal like last time?

Fiver sent.

Edited by Scary Bear

Sorry, don't know if I mentioned in this thread for the guys that aren't on the main sweep....

Yeah PayPal to chriskennedy.ck@googlemail.com or PM me for bank transfer details 

5 hours ago, Christophe said:

Sorry, don't know if I mentioned in this thread for the guys that aren't on the main sweep....

Yeah PayPal to chriskennedy.ck@googlemail.com or PM me for bank transfer details 

You've got o a lot of reds against you, why is this? It's making me a bit hesitant in handing over any money to he honest 

21 minutes ago, Butters Scotch said:

You've got o a lot of reds against you, why is this? It's making me a bit hesitant in handing over any money to he honest 

You're kidding right?

He's done this before. 100% trustworthy 

16 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

You're kidding right?

He's done this before. 100% trustworthy 

I don't know anything about the person and there's alarming amount of negative reactions against the account, it would be helpful if others said he's trustworthy as you've done 

1 minute ago, Butters Scotch said:

I don't know anything about the person and there's alarming amount of negative reactions against the account, it would be helpful if others said he's trustworthy as you've done 

He's fine.  I won this sweepstake last time and he paid me my winnings pretty quickly.  

5/5 would recommend.

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

He absolutely is trustworthy. I have unsuccessfully taken part in many of his sweepstakes and my money has always gone down the correct drain.

I must admit to also wondering what he did to earn so many red dots though. Probably someone who drew Bruno Fernandes in the last Euro with a personal vandetta. Which would be justified. 

Edited by Jambomo

1 hour ago, Butters Scotch said:

If you need to ask about the dotting wars you haven't been there man.. 

*shudder*