Germany - Scotland

1 minute ago, meanmistermustard said:

Clarke has got too much wrong (Gilmour not starting, approach from kick-off etc) and the players have been so far off it (Porteous will get the focus but Gunn was at fault for the first and the lead-up to the sending off and so many others have been found to be badly lacking).

It's been an absolute fucking nightmare.

I'm not sure I could argue with tjis but I'm not convinced those squad changes would have a noticeable difference. I do worry about Gunn though.

A 40 odd year old Craig Gordon would have put on a much better display than Gunn, pathetic. Porteous is a fanny. We have been absolutely embarrassed but hey we’ll do silly dances and all that shite. Once just once id love to see us play in a major tournament with a set of fucking baws (and thats before we’ve got nothing left to play for and its all the consolation stuff). 

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Would you expect Burnley to have a shot on target against Prime Barca? Because that's the level difference between the two teams.

Possibly but still.

Fucking Neil Lennon managed to beat Barca even when Celtic had a load of injuries. 

Stop excusing this shite man. 

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

A 40 odd year old Craig Gordon would have put on a much better display than Gunn, pathetic. Porteous is a fanny. We have been absolutely embarrassed but hey we’ll do silly dances and all that shite. Once just once id love to see us play in a major tournament with a set of fucking baws (and thats before we’ve got nothing left to play for and its all the consolation stuff). 

A 50-odd year old Rab Douglas would have put in a better performance.

This is Liam Kelly-esque.

I saw Craig Gordon last week. No he wouldn't

FfS you can't blame Gunn, the whole team are having a nightmare.