Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇭🇺 Hungary

Scary Bear

Not sure why they're so downbeat about McTominay missing the next match. I'll be delighted if that comes to pass, and let's face it, we're not beating Portugal no matter who's on the pitch. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

But it's true.

Folk demanding Scotland, with the limited quality in defence, go bollocks out attack against a good counter attacking side with 45 minutes of a game left they can draw and still qualify in, is bizarre to me.

Oh f**k off- that's not what people are saying.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Steve Clarke has done a great job with us.

But I'm genuinely embarrassed by the lack of ambition he's had with this team this tournament. Absolutely shite ourselves the moment we get into the opposition half and intent on knocking it about our own half amongst the defenders.

Embarrassing effort so far IMO.

It's on the players as much as anything, for me.

But it's true.

Folk demanding Scotland, with the limited quality in defence, go bollocks out attack against a good counter attacking side with 45 minutes of a game left they can draw and still qualify in, is bizarre to me.

No one expects all out attack but it's fairly obvious he should hook Adams pronto and possibly change the formation because this isn't working. 

But it's true.

Yeah. Exactly this. We will try and win this game. Folk caning Clarke for changes they don't think hel make 25 mins from now.... f**k me 

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Oh f**k off- that's not what people are saying.

Most aren't, but a few are.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

But it's true.

I don't think that's what anyone is suggesting at all?