Round of 16 thread

JS_FFC

Real Iceland 2016 potential here. An absolute heads gone from the panel, the press and all the English gammons after the game. 

Please Slovakia. Please make it so.

1 minute ago, FrankChickens1 said:

I think Harry Kane is the main problem so far.

Greedy fat shite can't refrain from waltzing around in midfield or on the edge of the box to get his grubby little feet on the ball cos he isn't touching it as much as he wants. Crossing it in, badly, to no-one.

Bellingham is obviously beyond full of himself, but he's so good.

FU mate. Our ‘Arry won D Day. 

3 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Annoys me that nobody, particularly a goalkeeper kicking out of their hands, has managed to hit the big screen yet in this tournament. 

Yet another victim of Pep's fraudulence.

Just now, Disco Duck said:

What in the name of the wee man is that?

The three teams relegated by voting to curtail the season due to covid.

Except Stranraer were always going down and couldn’t have given two fucks about being relegated by a vote.

2 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Real Iceland 2016 potential here. An absolute heads gone from the panel, the press and all the English gammons after the game. 

Please Slovakia. Please make it so.

My abiding memory of that is England losing 1-0 at half time and the pundits spent the entire break talking about who England would be playing in the next round.

Edited by Count Mongo del Fantastico

England can't get the ball through the middle third quick enough. Bellingham and Foden not showing for it to get it off the defenders and not convinced they need Rice and Mainoo playing together either.

Kane dropping too deep to get involved.

Lovely to see.

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

This Slovakian left back is a bit dodgy.  

I feel the same.way about Dubravka. I suppose the England team will be familiar with him, but they are putting the ball right on top of him at set pieces. 

England's game plan is we have good players so something will happen eventually.

It's the reason they struggle to badly and quality players look so poor.

All it takes is being well organised and they're fucked and reliant on a bad mistake or a bit of magic.

I don't know why, and it almost certainly doesn't stand up to statistical scrutiny, but in my mind I associate ITV much more with big tournament England humiliations than I do the BBC.