Falkirk Vs Queens Park

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

The Invincibles march on, fair play to the weegie mafia referee trying his best to steal Queen's Park a point though. 

Thought he was going to take one of the free kicks himself 

3 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

That was, for me, the worst performance we've seen under Callum Davidson; absolutely terrible from start to finish. It's genuinely incredible how often we score then immediately forget how to play football and concede a goal ourselves. Still need at least 3/4 players or we're going to struggle.

Second game at Hampden v Dundee Utd was absolutely brutal. I still haven't plucked up the courage to watch the highlights of the Hibs game or Callum Davidson's interview after that game.

I would say that tonight we were somewhere on the no' very good to mildly pish spectrum. Our poor transfer window definitely hasn't helped the cause.

22 minutes ago, Grumpy Soo-sider said:

Woeful start to the league season from the BBC. Firstly, Michael Stewart is still there, then they lose the coverage. What a shower.

Leanne Crichton starting it back with the thistle propaganda and all

9 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

That was, for me, the worst performance we've seen under Callum Davidson; absolutely terrible from start to finish. It's genuinely incredible how often we score then immediately forget how to play football and concede a goal ourselves. Still need at least 3/4 players or we're going to struggle.

Meh, I don't think it's all doom and gloom.
Rudden was obviously wanting to score against his own team, rather than help the team, which was frustrating
Ujdur hasn't fitted in yet with the defence
And Longridge looked like he has worsened over the course of the summer
Otherwise there were some promising signs. League winning side? No. 4th place side? Maybe

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

You can see how ICT ended up relegated with ujdur and MacGregor playing for them.

Don't think Roddy was at much fault considering he only played 4 times, and Ferguson started Luis Longstaff at every opportunity

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Thought Falkirk looked mid-table quality, QP as expected really. Not sure what the issue Falkirk fans had with the ref was about.

Aye we really miss nesbit I've got to say. We are a far better side with him in the ten role. Also missing McCann and Lang but we did okay considering we weren't at full strength.

Edited by Shodwall cat

10 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Thought Falkirk looked mid-table quality, QP as expected really. Not sure what the issue Falkirk fans had with the ref was about.

Another under rating us. We can play way better than that but when we went in front I never felt we were ever going to concede another 

18 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

You can see how ICT ended up relegated with ujdur and MacGregor playing for them.

Ujdur hasn't trained in 3 months apparently and we only signed him last week.

Edited by Stuntiethumper

11 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Aye we really miss nesbit I've got to say. We are a far better side with him in the ten role. Also missing McCann and Lang but we did okay considering we weren't at full strength.

I’m not sure McCann will be first choice this season tbh 

Is the QP left back absolutely f**king rapid, or has Morrison slowed slightly in his return from injury? 

Also, I think McKenna for Oliver made a huge difference for us. Thought we had slipped out of it but impressed with McKenna. Felt we all of a sudden could get up the park when he came on. 

32 minutes ago, Stuntiethumper said:

Fair play to Callum. Took ownership of playing the unfit Ujdur who played an unfortunate part in the two goals.

Thought Ferrie was to blame for the first, looked like it was heading wide, but he went for it and rather than putting it out palmed it right back to the waiting Falkirk player....Ujdur in the wrong place at the wrong time

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Is the QP left back absolutely f**king rapid, or has Morrison slowed slightly in his return from injury? 

Also, I think McKenna for Oliver made a huge difference for us. Thought we had slipped out of it but impressed with McKenna. Felt we all of a sudden could get up the park when he came on. 

Agreed, if Nisbet is still injured next week I wouldn’t mind seeing McKenna start rather than Oliver. 

17 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

What's the score with savoury. He was a cracking player and surely should've been back from injury by now. That's well over a year he's been out. Not good if he's still crocked.

Was close to coming back towards the end of last season and got injured again. Signed a one year extension and has been training again but I've heard he's struggling mentally when it comes to getting stuck in.

1 minute ago, Zanetti said:

Was close to coming back towards the end of last season and got injured again. Signed a one year extension and has been training again but I've heard he's struggling mentally when it comes to getting stuck in.

Aye got to wonder if he'll be the same player having been out that long unfortunately.

Never really in doubt but worrying for me that we let them see too much of the ball in the second half. They barely got a sniff in the first 45.  They have a couple of bits of quality (not Rudden) and will punish teams.   Tait drifted out the game after bossing early. I suppose that’s what it’s going to be like this season - dodging hammer throwers.