What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here? (part 2)

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Chlamydia Kid I think.

Think that's the chap.

Airdrie supporters are so inbred their mutant skills would allow them to carry appliances on their hunchbacks.

On 18/08/2024 at 00:12, 2426255 said:

Perhaps they aren't my aliases.

Most of the aliases were banned in fairness to the mods. I have one that was not which I only recently became aware of (when the discussion came up last) and the mods are welcome to ban that one too (or this account) - I don't mind. I only use it to upvote my own posts as I've previously stated.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I missed it at the time but did he post something about touching womens hair?

When speaking to young ladies in nightclubs, one must reach across and brush their hair away from their ear in order to be heard.

He also admitted that he was hoping to get a female colleague paralytic at a works night out because she couldn't handle her booze and he might be able to have sex with her despite knowing that she'd never go near him normally. Anyone who questioned this behaviour was virtue signalling, as this is something that all men do.

We could go on.

12 minutes ago, BFTD said:

When speaking to young ladies in nightclubs, one must reach across and brush their hair away from their ear in order to be heard.

He also admitted that he was hoping to get a female colleague paralytic at a works night out because she couldn't handle her booze and he might be able to have sex with her despite knowing that she'd never go near him normally. Anyone who questioned this behaviour was virtue signalling, as this is something that all men do.

We could go on.

Yikes.

38 minutes ago, BFTD said:

We could go on.

That patter was probably more common in the 00’s than we’d like to admit tbf. 

45 minutes ago, BFTD said:

We could go on.

Wasn’t the second part @red23 or something like that or did WATTOO post that as well? 

Edited by MazzyStar

3 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Wasn’t the second part @red23 or something like that or did WATTOO post that as well? 

Pretty sure that was WATTOO - I don't think I remember red23.

He went off on a rant about bloody women being involved in football at one point too, which outed a worrying number of "I watch football to get away from them" types.

57 minutes ago, BFTD said:

He went off on a rant about bloody women being involved in football at one point too, which outed a worrying number of "I watch football to get away from them" types.

On 16/12/2021 at 18:47, red23 said:

all work partys cancelled for me, which is a shame as there's a really hot girl i was wanting to try plough at the work xmas party who's been known to give up the goods after a few jars. 

3 hours ago, throbber said:

That patter was probably more common in the 00’s than we’d like to admit tbf. 

Not so sure about that. That comes across as predatory behaviour more than patter.

Except in the likes of Goodwillie and his apologists' nappers

Edited by Cosmic Joe

16 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Not so sure about that. That comes across as predatory behaviour more than patter.

WATTOO was firmly OFTW, he geniunely could see nothing wrong with the way he acted towards women.

On 07/09/2024 at 15:47, BFTD said:

Adam, I think.

On 07/09/2024 at 19:14, Cosmic Joe said:

Yeah you are right but it’s the sort of stuff that got thrown about more when the internet was a bit more raw and dark.