Scotland šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ v šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ Portugal - 15th October

The next home game will be here before you know it. Just over a month away. Iā€™m attending this one, so Iā€™m hoping for a similar performance to Sunday but with a better outcome.Ā 

Any surprise additions to the Scotland squad you are hoping for?

Anyone back from injury by then? Any danger of Tierney being fit? I assume Hickey and Ferguson are out for the foreseeable?

Steve Clarke still to be in charge?

Result?

A lot can happen in a month in football. āš½ļøĀ 

Ā 

41 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

The next home game will be here before you know it. Just over a month away. Iā€™m attending this one, so Iā€™m hoping for a similar performance to Sunday but with a better outcome.Ā 

Any surprise additions to the Scotland squad you are hoping for?

Anyone back from injury by then? Any danger of Tierney being fit? I assume Hickey and Ferguson are out for the foreseeable?

Steve Clarke still to be in charge?

Result?

Ā 

Ā 

An absolutely brilliant right full back !

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/09/2024 at 15:36, Scary Bear said:

Ā 

image.png.7cea16db4c582172d236dd51004738d1.png

Edited by GordonS

3 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Anyone willingly heading along to this should be sectioned.

Purely only going to booing both Fernandes and Ronaldo.

Edited by Lyle Lanley

19 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Anyone willingly heading along to this should be sectioned.

I swear that I am of (relatively) sound mind, and I am willingly heading along to this. I am also taking some other lucky punters with me. Admittedly we were still half decent when I purchased these tickets and we are pretty ropey now.

I am looking forward to seeing our reserves put the Portuguese to the sword. I want to see Ronaldo cry and hopefully do a stroppy post match presser where he rages at long grass or some other imagined problem.

If the worst happens and we get pumped, then so be it.Ā 

Bit of a daft question but here goes. Not been to a Scotland game in years. Sons been at me to take him to a game and we have tickets for Tuesday. After some palaver getting both tickets to show on the Hampden app on my phone I've finally sorted it. Are the turnstiles manned by anyone or is it a self scan situation? If it's self scan can I scan both both QR codes before going through the turnstiles or is it scan one, go through, scan 2nd QR code and go through?Ā 

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

Bit of a daft question but here goes. Not been to a Scotland game in years. Sons been at me to take him to a game and we have tickets for Tuesday. After some palaver getting both tickets to show on the Hampden app on my phone I've finally sorted it. Are the turnstiles manned by anyone or is it a self scan situation? If it's self scan can I scan both both QR codes before going through the turnstiles or is it scan one, go through, scan 2nd QR code and go through?Ā 

Self scan one at a time I'm afraid.

If he is too young to push through on his own and wait for you at the other side of turnstile, I would have a word with one of the stewards there and they'll probably let you shuffle through together on the second scan. Make sure both tickets get scanned though or you won't get the points.

25 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Self scan one at a time I'm afraid.

If he is too young to push through on his own and wait for you at the other side of turnstile, I would have a word with one of the stewards there and they'll probably let you shuffle through together on the second scan. Make sure both tickets get scanned though or you won't get the points.

Cheers mate šŸ‘

Iā€™m watching Ronaldo and co playing Poland. Nice goal there with Fernandes nodding back into the path of Bernardo Silva who finished on the volley.

Edit: Ronaldo scores a second, after a Leao shot comes back off the post.

Weā€™ll be doing f**king well to beat these.

Edited by Scary Bear