Celtic v Falkirk

Mikey Stewart giving it all this "putting top flight sides to shame" nonsense. Most top flight sides don't get to face the horseshit back four that started the game, and there have been plenty of teams who have taken it to Celtic and been absolutely battered.

None of that is to discredit Falkirk, who have been very good here.

He's definitely in front of the last defender but from my eyeline, he looked behind the ball albeit it's tight. 

One of those that fans should be looking at their own defence completely collapsing rather than screaming injustice tbf.

Edited by Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, FFC1982 said:

We don’t need to see the lines. He was offside in both phases.

Tell me you don’t know the rules without telling me you don’t know the rules. 

His position for the final pass was incredibly tight. To suggest otherwise is nonsense. 

Just now, The Master said:

Tell me you don’t know the rules without telling me you don’t know the rules. 

His position for the final pass was incredibly tight. To suggest otherwise is nonsense. 

Oh here we go again @The Master, i forgot you know the rules better than any of us plebs. Tell me how often that goal is given if its not Rangers or Celtic?