Raith Rovers v falkirk

57 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

I just meant because then you’ve got the folk behind one goal paying a different price to the folk behind the other goal for the exact same product. 

Imagine the complaints if that was the case!

Aston Villa are charging £80 a ticket for season ticket holders and £97 for non season ticket holders for Champions League games while away fans at same game will pay £50 each!

16 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Over 850 away end tickets sold so far according to the clubs X account. I think it’ll be about 1200-1250 come KO although could be higher. It’s game 5 of 5 away games on the spin and that takes its toll.

Some impressive numbers the last 4 weeks though plus the trip to EEP mid August. 

2,700 at Dunfermline 
1,100 at Morton 
1,800 at Stenhousemuir (Sold Out)
1,700 at Airdrie 
2,500 at Celtic (Sold Out)

And 850 and counting at Raith…

Rough count, approx 1,100 away end tickets sold now

6 hours ago, BPM said:

Imagine Falkirk fans having to pay £24 to watch this Raith side. Surely with their hugely talented squad on paper it should be nothing less than £30. 

Why don’t you spend that extra £6 at the snack bar. Everyone seems taken with the kebab pies 🥧 . Mmmmm got to love that kebaby goodness that fuels our club and pays for half the staff.

Just now, SouthStander1876 said:

All the stick Hamilton are getting for £25 tickets. Raith's are £24. Just as bad and going mostly unnoticed.

It doesn't help that we are on a very expensive run of 5 away games either. I wonder if the slight uplift puts anyone off going? £48 for 2 tickets feels a lot.

The folk that moan about a slight increase in ticket prices are the same folk that move pubs cos it's 5p cheaper for their pint. Well done you saved 50p on yer night out. 

I don't think prices are too bad and have pretty much increased in line with inflation. (comparing with a championship ticket price 10 years ago - £16-£18)

I take my 15yr old daughter to games. 

If a Falkirk fan wanted to take their 15yr old to a Falkirk match and sit in the main stand it would cost between £33 and £36 depending on where they sat (looking at prices on your site for the next home game v Ayr). 

If a Falkirk fan wanted to bring their 15yr old to Starks on Saturday it would be £34. 
For other games at Starks it would be £30. 

I think the outrage at ticket prices is a bit OTT. 

1 minute ago, stevoraith said:

I take my 15yr old daughter to games. 

If a Falkirk fan wanted to take their 15yr old to a Falkirk match and sit in the main stand it would cost between £33 and £36 depending on where they sat (looking at prices on your site for the next home game v Ayr). 

If a Falkirk fan wanted to bring their 15yr old to Starks on Saturday it would be £34. 
For other games at Starks it would be £30. 

I think the outrage at ticket prices is a bit OTT. 

Why are you offering qualifications about having a kid of a certain age that wants to attend football? Surely anyone complaining about ticket prices are entitled to do so on the basis under which they will attend, and 24 quid for an adult is shite. 

I still feel okay about this. I think JM will see It as a straight swap of McIver for Oliver or Shanley. While they don't play the same game, we do still create a lot of chances and I think Oliver in particular will take one. If it's Oliver then the 10 will hopefully be Yeats. Or Tait (who I think would be great in that role) and yeats plays with Spencer. Same team outside of that. 

At least they've had all week in training to work on this which is better than it happening in the warm up or early game.

No doubt this is another stiff test away from home though.

Edited by bridge of allan bairn