Aberdeen v Hearts - Sunday 6th Oct - 3pm

Apart from the first goal we let in I thought we were okay. Dhanda and Spittal create chances. They are good to watch. Grant made a mistake getting sent off but he had a decent game.

It wasn't like Dortmund v Celtic. There wasn't much in it. We will be fine. It's just a slow start to the season.

Hearts were good, surely their best domestic performance of the season. We were pish but have to credit hearts for spooking us. I think they pressed us into a lot of errors and it shook our confidence. 

Vargas and Grant should be chased out.

Im not really sure how we won tbh. Mental how this is all going so far. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hearts were good, surely their best domestic performance of the season. We were pish but have to credit hearts for spooking us. I think they pressed us into a lot of errors and it shook our confidence. 

Vargas and Grant should be chased out.

Im not really sure how we won tbh. Mental how this is all going so far. 

If that was Hearts playing well then I can see why they are in the bother that they're in.

5 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Apart from the first goal we let in I thought we were okay. Dhanda and Spittal create chances. They are good to watch. Grant made a mistake getting sent off but he had a decent game.

It wasn't like Dortmund v Celtic. There wasn't much in it. We will be fine. It's just a slow start to the season.

We've seen teams like this before.

"Too good to go down"

"We'll come good".

"It's just a slow start".

Amazing how often their season never kick starts.

Once a team gets into a rut of losing it's hard to turn it round - I should know as we're in something of a losing rut ourselves.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

A perfect example of winning breeding a winning mentality and losing breeding a losing mentality.

Hearts marginally the better team, but never looked like winning or believing they could .

You looked like you could win until you went ahead, then just decided to retreat and foul instead of continuing what had got you the lead in the first place. From our equaliser onwards, there was only one team in it.

Thought Boateng was excellent. Vargas, dreadful.

14 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Grant sold the jersey. Much better team performance from us before that. 

the sheep will fold in Glasgow 

Maybe we will. We'll see.

Better that than folding everywhere, Hertz

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

"Too good to go down"

"We'll come good".

Once a team gets into a rut of losing it's hard to turn it round - I should kniw as we're in something of a losing rut ourselves.

"We just need our Japanese keeper to get a work permit"

tumblr_oylxzeaemE1vbcnq8o1_500.gif

It's probably unfair to slag Hearts for throwing a football game away. It's not really a football city. More a rugger sort of place. That's about right for the locals.

Which is why their rugby team is so feared I guess.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

"Too good to go down"

"We'll come good".

Once a team gets into a rut of losing it's hard to turn it round - I should know as we're in something of a losing rut ourselves.

i know what you mean but I don't see that happening this time. If we were playing a team one point in front of us then that would be different. We were playing against the team challenging for top spot on their own pitch and we matched them. 

2 minutes ago, milton75 said:

It's probably unfair to slag Hearts for throwing a football game away. It's not really a football city. More a rugger sort of place. That's about right for the locals.

Which is why their rugby team is so feared I guess.

The rugby team is slightly better . . .

Screenshot_20241006_181853_Chrome.jpg