Aberdeen v Hearts - Sunday 6th Oct - 3pm

Just now, Sheep62 said:

Did I just hear that Hearts have a couple of bottom of the league six pointers coming up against Hibs & Killie.

Can't afford to be losing those games

Hearts coming to Easter Road with no league win this season. 

45E82544-0162-4E2D-8FEC-DBA88AE27B79.gif

What a game. Shankland had Molloy rattled from the off. He left a bit in him early doors and that set the tone for the match. 

If I was a hearts fan I’d be spewing after that. Deserved at least a point and probably all 3 - until the red card. Then there was only going to be one winner.

Just now, STFU_Donny said:

Shankland had Molloy rattled from the off. He left a bit in him early doors and that set the tone for the match. 

He was in 2nd yellow territory for 45 minutes. Probably heard there was a Sunday offer at the McDrive thru.....................

A real rollercoaster of a game, think a draw would have been a fair enough result but given there was only one team trying to play any football from the hour mark onwards then there can’t be too many grumbles.

Nisbet was really poor (thought lazy in all honesty) with Sokler and Duk making a real difference when they came on. Sokler has a real habit of freshairing low crosses but his work rate and holdup play really changed the game. If Duk can keep that level of performance up then he’ll be a real ‘addition’ given we are missing Gueye.

Malloy and Mitov both have had better games, Malloy has had a couple of shaky moments the past couple of games so the international break might be coming at a good time. I also thought Devlin looked pretty out on his feet from 80+ minutes but still remained solid enough.

And finally, Lawrence ‘fiveheid’ Shankland: what a disgrace of a state he is in for a professional footballer. He could have had three yellow cards in the first half alone, should have had another for kicking the ball away in the second half (Palaversa got booked for an almost identical incident not long after), and then cowardly left something on Mitov at the final corner which VAR should have caught. Nice to see Mitov really rub it in afterwards.
So just the three red cards that fat coward should have had today.

Edited by AngusTheBull

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

That young full back that Hearts fans have been wanking over.

Welcome to Scottish football today.

Duk tore him a new hole two or three times in a 5 minute spell. 
One of which the lad thought “f**k it, he’s too quick” & just hauled him down. 

The hearts RB whose name I can’t spell had been really good so did think/hope that was a boost when he went off. It so proved. 

4 minutes ago, AngusTheBull said:

A real rollercoaster of a game, think a draw would have been a fair enough result but given there was only one team trying to play any football from the hour mark onwards then there can’t be too many grumbles.

Nisbet was really poor (thought lazy in all honesty) with Sokler and Duk making a real difference when they came on. Sokler has a real habit of freshairing low crosses but his work rate and holdup play really changed the game. If Duk can keep that level of performance up then he’ll be a real ‘addition’ given we are missing ágüele.

Malloy and Mitov both have had better games, Malloy has had a couple of shaky moments the past couple of games so the international break might be coming at a good time. I also thought Devlin looked pretty out on his feet from 80+ minutes but still remained solid enough.

And finally, Lawrence ‘fiveheid’ Shankland: what a disgrace of a state he is in for a professional footballer. He could have had three yellow cards in the first half alone, should have had another for kicking the ball away in the second half (Palaversa got booked for an almost identical incident not long after), and then cowardly left something on Mitov at the final corner which VAR should have caught. Nice to see Mitov really rub it in afterwards.
So just the three red cards that fat coward should have had today.

Shankland is an absolute balloon.

Literally. 

Disgusting shape for a footballer.

His arse seems to get bigger every time you see him. 
In proportion with that space hopper heid.

Beaton inexcusably not applying the laws of the game in not sending him off. 

Just now, Thenorthernlight said:

That young full back that Hearts fans have been wanking over.

Welcome to Scottish football today.

Duk tore him a new hole two or three times in a 5 minute spell. 
One of which the lad thought “f**k it, he’s too quick” & just hauled him down. 

I don't know anyone who's suggested Forrester has been good.  Alright maybe.   Oyegoke having to go off was bad news, he'd been excellent.

I said before the game I didn't think Aberdeen were as good as their results nor us as bad, which I'll stick by.   Aberdeen are carrying some luck which will run out and I hope ours turns but Aberdeen are contributing to theirs as are we. 

Vargas's confidence being shot is costing us a lot of goals unfortunately 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

The hearts RB whose name I can’t spell had been really good so did think/hope that was a boost when he went off. It so proved. 

I think it was a mistake taking him off but sometimes players over exaggerate when they have been hurt and act like they are injured so I don't blame Fox for making that substitution. Oyegoke looked confused when subbed but he brought that on himself.

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Beaton inexcusably not applying the laws of the game in not sending him off. 

Actually glad Beaton didn't send him off, after all they might have played someone half decent up front after that 😉 

1 minute ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I don't know anyone who's suggested Forrester has been good.  Alright maybe.   Oyegoke having to go off was bad news, he'd been excellent.

I said before the game I didn't think Aberdeen were as good as their results nor us as bad, which I'll stick by.   Aberdeen are carrying some luck which will run out and I hope ours turns but Aberdeen are contributing to theirs as are we. 

Vargas's confidence being shot is costing us a lot of goals unfortunately 

Yip, that’s fair.

4 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

It’ll be the pressure that folds you. The weight of it was there to see in the first half 1-0 up & the place like a morgue. 

I don't disagree. But I live my life in a cycle of denial and fantasy, and I don't see me changing it during International week.