Accies VS Falkirk

22 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

That was a complete disgrace tonight with the game being over after 34 minutes at home. 3 defeats in a row with 3 dreadful performances luckily in the previous 2 the opposition we were playing weren't that good either. At the moment it looks likely that Rankin might be taking us down for the 2nd time in 3 years the difference last time is you could make the excuse that it wasn't his squad and hadn't been backed you can't make that excuse this time he's been heavily backed and we have a more than a good side for the championship. The difference in Dylan Tait from us to Falkirk sums Rankin up as a manager and just proves how out of depth he is. 

I've always been reasonably confident at times this season that we'll stay up however If we fail to beat Morton and Airdrie in the next fortnight I really can't see a way back and I would imagine we'll be on a downroad spiral after that if we haven't already started. 

It's not really that much of a disgrace we had your number last season barring the nil nil at the TFS. We are simply a better side with a better manager. I'm not surprised you were three nil down after half an hour, tbh we could do it to anyone on our day, if it's any consolation we had six players out injured and still hosed you. 

18 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

It's not really that much of a disgrace we had your number last season barring the nil nil at the TFS. We are simply a better side with a better manager. I'm not surprised you were three nil down after half an hour, tbh we could do it to anyone on our day, if it's any consolation we had six players out injured and still hosed you. 

I think the manner in which Accies folded should give their fans some concern. Even if you’re playing against the league leaders you’re hoping to make life difficult for them. Accies couldn’t do that and any attempt at being physical resulted in them giving away a daft foul. 

They were about five yards off every ball whereas Falkirk looked very sharp but even that would make me concerned as a Hamilton fan.

Not sure who’s had a worse night, @MazzyStaror John Rankin.

Anyway, that was a shagging. We showed great mental strength to recover from Calvin Millers equaliser and get back in front so quickly. Also a masterstroke to keep the score down so that clown might still be in the dugout the next time we play.

🎶 so f**king easy…🎶

Edited by JulioBairn

3 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Falkirk also charge 26 quid for main stand tickets 

My mistake, it’s £23 not £26 but the point still stands. This is on the Falkirk website btw 

That Falkirk fans will pay £23 at their own ground but complain about similar prices at other grounds. 

You’re happy paying £23 at TFS but won’t pay a price similar to that at NDP? 

The real diddies are the Falkirk fans in this thread STILL greeting about the £26 ticket price even after it was reduced. 

it’s all negated by the fact your manager thinks that signing rapists is acceptable. 

God this was a change in direction.

Dont remember you posting in Falkirk threads very often until the end of last season. Strange one that 

Bit weird.

2 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Your absence was only notable because of the lack of posts saying “wid” and the lack of inane references to Star Trek. 

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Robbed imo

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Why can't you guys just not be weird?

Brilliant. What a night.

2 hours ago, Balde Bairn said:

Rankin’s job last season was to get promotion, he achieved that. His job this season is to keep Hamilton up, (Accies were the bookies favourites to go down) and he’s on course to do that. Still direct your aggression towards Rankin despite the fact he is meeting standards. 

Rankin got us relegated in his first season which some Falkirk fans always seem to ignore when our fans call for his head. We played well against Inverness and did deserve to beat them so Rankin does deserve credit for that which most fans gave him however even for most of last season we weren't good enough most  weeks and were only winning most weeks because we were up against dross. You are not seriously basing every team on what the bookies think. The reality is that Rankin has been heavily backed and clearly isn't getting enough out of the players. The players that he signed don't look like they have a clue on what they're supposed to be doing most weeks and are clearly not buying into what he's telling them to do. The fact that Dylan Tait looked like a bang average league 1 player for us but is a good championship player is on Rankin. 

8 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I’m massively pissed off with Falkirks form but there has been a huge drop off in Ainsley Harriott and Tory based train gifs from a certain  Morton poster that has absolutely shat himself and disappeared. Not for me to say who has shat himself, I’ll leave it to @vikingTON to tell us who. Cheers Falkirk. I would buy you a pint but apparently there is 568 million of you. I’m saving up and will get back to you. 3 sides still does not a stadium make..

Raging 😁🤣

Good to see some Accies fans taking the defeat well. Game was over in the first half. No idea how Rankin is still in a job given.  Also no idea how Ben Williamson has we t from a decent footballer to what seems like bulking up and kicking anything that moves.

4 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I actually don’t have an issue with Falkirk being successful.

What’s hard to accept is my own club being content merely surviving in the Championship and settling for mediocrity.

I did see something where a Dunfermline fan said that the Pars are the biggest underachieving club in Scotland over the last 20-years and I think that is possibly true. Amazing the amount of time Dunfermline and Falkirk have spent out of the top flight over the last 20-years whilst clubs like St Johnston, Hamilton and Livingston have had extended stays there. 

7 hours ago, JulioBairn said:

Not sure who’s had a worse night, @MazzyStaror John Rankin.

Anyway, that was a shagging. We should great mental strength to recover from Calvin Millers equaliser and get back in front so quickly. Also a masterstroke to keep the score down so that clown might still be in the dugout the next time we play.

🎶 so f**king easy…🎶

Nope, re-read this several times and still don't understand it.

1 hour ago, Balde Bairn said:

I did see something where a Dunfermline fan said that the Pars are the biggest underachieving club in Scotland over the last 20-years and I think that is possibly true. Amazing the amount of time Dunfermline and Falkirk have spent out of the top flight over the last 20-years whilst clubs like St Johnston, Hamilton and Livingston have had extended stays there. 

40 years Motherwell have escaped the drop, by fair means or foul!🤔🙄🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

M Also no idea how Ben Williamson has we t from a decent footballer to what seems like bulking up and kicking anything that moves.

It’s the Accies way.  Football?  Where we’re going, we don’t need football!

8 hours ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Rankin got us relegated in his first season which some Falkirk fans always seem to ignore when our fans call for his head. We played well against Inverness and did deserve to beat them so Rankin does deserve credit for that which most fans gave him however even for most of last season we weren't good enough most  weeks and were only winning most weeks because we were up against dross. You are not seriously basing every team on what the bookies think. The reality is that Rankin has been heavily backed and clearly isn't getting enough out of the players. The players that he signed don't look like they have a clue on what they're supposed to be doing most weeks and are clearly not buying into what he's telling them to do. The fact that Dylan Tait looked like a bang average league 1 player for us but is a good championship player is on Rankin. 

Mate you don’t have very good players. The keeper, full back 6 that played last are not up to this level. Scott Martin is not fit, Shaw slower than a week in the jail and O’Hara runs about doing nothing. 

4 minutes ago, BPM said:

Mate you don’t have very good players. The keeper, full back 6 that played last are not up to this level. Scott Martin is not fit, Shaw slower than a week in the jail and O’Hara runs about doing nothing. 

4  fullbacks that if you merged together would still be shit.

3 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Good to see some Accies fans taking the defeat well. Game was over in the first half. No idea how Rankin is still in a job given.  Also no idea how Ben Williamson has we t from a decent footballer to what seems like bulking up and kicking anything that moves.

When exactly was Ben Williamson a decent footballer?

5 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

When exactly was Ben Williamson a decent footballer?

Tbf he had a very good spell at Arbroath a few years ago but never kicked on from it. That would be a good three or four seasons ago now though.