Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aye, but the choice is for England to be known as the country happily living as serfs under a pointless monarchy (which we all pay for), or for England, Scotland et al to be known as the countries living happily as serfs under a pointless monarchy (which we all pay for). Under those conditions, I'm more than happy for the Americans to have the wrong end of the stick!

I assume he's talking about how the Americans perceive us. The English are responsible for all the bad stuff, while we're all sexy and rebellious, like.

Let's not open their eyes, eh? I'd be down one wife, for one thing :shutup

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's what WB meant, although he'll correct us if we're wrong. The upside of the Britain = England thing is that while the Scots may have been equally guilty of the historical shit, we don't tend to get the blame for it.

Aye, but the choice is for England to be known as the country happily living as serfs under a pointless monarchy (which we all pay for), or for England, Scotland et al to be known as the countries living happily as serfs under a pointless monarchy (which we all pay for). Under those conditions, I'm more than happy for the Americans to have the wrong end of the stick!

I assume he's talking about how the Americans perceive us. The English are responsible for all the bad stuff, while we're all sexy and rebellious, like.

Let's not open their eyes, eh? I'd be down one wife, for one thing :shutup

Americans are a melting pot and of course you walk on eggshells when you comment upon any creed, however I'm taking WB literally.

Jehova Witnesses outside subway and rail stations.

Get in the sea yah d1cks!

Where have they all come from, they're everywhere. Does anyone take their wee books? They also seem to be really good at making eye contact, which makes dingieing a wee bit harder...It doesn't really.

Sorry buddy but that is pish.

Edited to clarify..

America's a great place to be Scottish, we had everything to do with fighting against their revolution, the slave trade, the Black and Tans, colonial slaughter etc, but they think we're innocent and just the home of mystical Celtic music and red headed beauties. Whereas the English are effete psychopaths. Don't fcuk it up.

Someone has abandoned a car in the spaces outside, it was dumped over a week ago and not moved since. Bad enough getting parked without this happening.

There's 3 cars like that at my bit. There's the brand new Merc that's abandoned across two spaces (c**t) the rover 25 that's taken my space (super c**t) and the wheel less, registration plate less fiat punto (ultimate c**t) the car park is over subscribed as it is without these idiots

Getting to the start of the second half of a game you've been listening to on the radio, and realising you were imagining the teams attacking the opposite ends to those they actually were for the whole of the first half.

:angry:

For years and years I always pictured Ibrox being the other way around, ie thought they were shooting towards Greenock when in fact they were shooting towards the Gorbals.

Americans are a melting pot and of course you walk on eggshells when you comment upon any creed, however I'm taking WB literally.

Just to be clear, I've never literally stirred the soup at the Recs with my dingus :P

Opened a new tube of toothpaste earlier and it tastes absolutely vile :( ironically it was marketed as "breath freshening" - it's going in the bin later when I get home

A lot of the newer ones do - I use Sensodyne, and it's absolutely rank. You get used to them; I don't even notice it anymore.

Now, when will science bring us the toothpaste we all want - one that doesn't make orange juice taste bitter?

A lot of the newer ones do - I use Sensodyne, and it's absolutely rank. You get used to them; I don't even notice it anymore.

Now, when will science bring us the toothpaste we all want - one that doesn't make orange juice taste bitter?

Lol fair point Tabby! I have a new annoyance tho - just missed my stop on the train (have never done that before!) will need to get off and double back on myself - I don't even know the next stop!

Lol fair point Tabby! I have a new annoyance tho - just missed my stop on the train (have never done that before!) will need to get off and double back on myself - I don't even know the next stop!

What were you doing that made you miss the stop? This is very much the behaviour of a not-so-functioning alcoholic.

What were you doing that made you miss the stop? This is very much the behaviour of a not-so-functioning alcoholic.

I would love there to be an exciting answer, I just don't normally get the train when Croy is the first stop so didn't pay attention etc was too busy texting my pal. At Falkirk High now, think there is a train back in 20 mins or so.

I used to fall asleep on the train to school regularly; can't say I ever found it to be an annoyance, though :)

In Falkirk, 20 minutes or so to kill and you've not even offered to buy me a pint! :o

Run fast, young Redhead; run far.