Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just let a load of pensioners on the bus before me. Not one...NOT ONE of the old b*****ds said "thank you".

No voting c***s.

Yep always the first to complain about people with no manners, have no manners themselves.

Keep an eye on Swarley.

:lol: if I'm a pensioner then you're about to receive another letter from the Queen!

Just been speaking to an English car dealer on the phone. He gave the following "patter":

"Is it snowing up where you are?"

"How far away from Glasgow are the Orkneys?"

"Do they all vote SNP up there?"

"We (meaning England) will all take over soon enough"

"I'm just giving you some ribbing"

The fucking plum.

Just let a load of pensioners on the bus before me. Not one...NOT ONE of the old b*****ds said "thank you".

No voting c***s.

I generally find pensioners to be grateful and polite in those types of circumstances. The ones that are ungrateful fuckers are women just short of the entry to pensioner status. They think because they are almost of pensioner stature that everyone should step aside, let them ahead in queues and hold doors open for them. The world should be doing those things automatically and therefore a "Thank You" isn't required from these utter cretins :angry: They boil my piss in Dumfries, mainly because it's generally folk that look down their nose at you even after you've done them a favour!

(Is the heads gone forum still running? :angry: )

Edited by 19QOS19

One of the many high points about being a pensioner, or approaching that status, is that you can get some pleasure in being surly and rude, whether genuine or put on, knowing that your actions will induce a fair level of seethe in those of less advanced years.

Kia Sportage. It's for the work, not for me, hence my saying "works vehicle". Ordered a VW Touareg for the business as well.

Used to drive a Kia. Build quality was crap, admittedly this was several years back, maybe they've changed.

Also had a VW once, a Passat, that was at the other end. One of the best built cars I've ever owned.

Waiting for a package today and the delivery time stated was "before the end of the day", meaning I had to wait in until it arrived.

Also, do the Royal Mail deliver packages any more or do they just leave those red slips?

post-33318-14626108497183_thumb.jpg

Waiting for a package today and the delivery time stated was "before the end of the day", meaning I had to wait in until it arrived.

Also, do the Royal Mail deliver packages any more or do they just leave those red slips?

Red slip through the letterbox and run away without ringing the doorbell is standard now

Was awoken at circa 03.30 this morning by a dog loudly barking out the back and someone loudly shouting 'STAY DOWN!' repeatedly.

Turns out two polis were arresting some radge who they had on the ground (who kept trying to get up) whilst they were searching around the ground with torches (no lights in the back; I live in a block of flats). I later noticed a third polis with a police dog.

The guy who told me that the planet Mercury would be doing a transit across the face of the sun and gave me a set of binoculars.

When I track him down, my guide dog is going to rip him to pieces.

Red slip through the letterbox and run away without ringing the doorbell is standard now

Some of them have always been like that - we had a real b*****d for a while who wouldn't even bother putting a card through the door   :angry:

Thankfully our current boy is a good lad and gives you some time before slipping you the wee red one (arf).