Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Work in the oil industry. They're just looking for cheap ways of getting rid of folk I reckon. The jokes on them though, I didn't touch a drop last night so I essentially got paid this morning for hanging around the  medical room.

Surely they can't fire you for having a drink the night before work?

Youv taken that too far

I apologise to all EH6 posters on here, i was just joking. 

A mate of mine used to get tested regularly as a train driver. Stuck to a 3 pint rule and an early night, no problems.

Indeed. I have a BBQ tonight and am working tomorrow afternoon. I'll stop drinking about 11 tonight and even then I'll only have had about 5 cans. It's surely just common sense. Is it not about 12 hours alcohol remains in your system?

Went to my local Morrisons this morning to try and get one of their fathers day "Tomahawk" steaks. None!

Butcher told me that he asked for 40 of them and head office sent them 5.  :angry:

post-33816-0-11061300-1466247382_thumb.j

Edited by supermik

Indeed. I have a BBQ tonight and am working tomorrow afternoon. I'll stop drinking about 11 tonight and even then I'll only have had about 5 cans. It's surely just common sense. Is it not about 12 hours alcohol remains in your system?

I'd rather not drink at all than map out I will have 5 cans by 11pm tbh.

The unit you are talking about is "an ejuculate" ?

Certainly in your case ;-)

Im pretty sure my body takes longer to ejaculate than most but i'm pretty sure a unit leaves your body per hour when drinking?

I love where I live (larbert) but Falkirk town centre has degenerated into an absolute fucking shitehole

Walked from my house upto Artisan tap a couple of weeks back. Journey takes about 15mins and I passed 2 beggars (not including the 1 i know would've been at Tesco) and countless rubbish bags and litter in the street.

Not really a very appealing site as I headed out for an evening of beverages with my superb banter.

Edited by Gaz FFC

Each to their own I suppose, but I've no issue taking 5 cans and not drinking anymore once they're gone.

^^^snorting off a hooker's arsecrack at 6am IMO.

Walked from my house upto Artisan tap a couple of weeks back. Journey takes about 15mins and I passed 2 beggars (not including the 1 know would've been at Tesco) and countless rubbish bags and litter in the street.

Not really a very appealing site as I headed out for an evening of beverages and my superb banter.

Artisan Tap is a wanky shithole.

6.30am

"Daddy daddy get up, it's Father's Day".

Groan.

My son came in with a miniature bottle of wine, which has been sat in my kitchen for six months, on a tray, wishing me a Happy Father's Day. At 7.30am.

He's well trained!