Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I wouldn't mind them, but they're all fucking awful, and almost certainly for a product I'd have no interest in anyway.

Thankfully, they seem to have stopped the ones for American religions. Those were disturbing as hell.

Edit: how many views do you have to get before your YouTube videos earn you some money? Curious if yon dobbers managed to earn themselves some pennies from that festival of tragedy.

I think you need several thousand views to start making any money from YouTube and have you're account set up to receive money

Press the select button and get the time off the info display. 😵

A bit like googling 'current time' when you're using the permanent clock at the top of your phone though, if you're constantly suspicious that is.

Our system has been down all morning and whilst that means I am basically being paid to sit and read my kindle it means probably a shit load to catch up on when things come back online.

Div would make a better job of running IT in this company, I shit thee not.

Our system has been down all morning and whilst that means I am basically being paid to sit and read my kindle it means probably a shit load to catch up on when things come back online.

Div would make a better job of running IT in this company, I shit thee not.

Rugster outed as a troll.

I actually said 'on-point' but I'll let you away with it as 'on it' is also an abomination of a phrase.

It's Jacobsen. Get it right, binana.

I was aware of what you had originally said ;)

This. If you're older than 18/19 and drinking in the house before heading out you're a jake, a tink and a potential mobile DJ.

I disagree - I love to drink before I go out drinking.