Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

5 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

There's a balance, as you well know.

I'd rather they came and watched the match.

Yeah, there are folk on here just being dicks.  No one is saying that spectators  should keep quiet for 90 minutes or only speak to discuss the game.

My point was about folk who yap incessantly for the whole game and barely discuss football.  

Folk at the football who want to be the super-fan that's first up celebrating (pretty much out of their seat with hands in the air the second a ball is struck).  I noticed this on MOTD a while back and it pisses me off more by the week.
Also, and I'd imagine that this has probably been mentioned a few times: supporters who stand up in anticipation the second their team venture into the opposition half.  Aberdeen fans in Pittodrie's South Stand get a particular mention here.  Any time I end up there, one group at the front makes everyone else in the low-gradient stand have to yoyo up and down just to see a pass into the centre circle.

I genuinely thought that doing that was normal, but I've spent the majority of the football matches I've attended in the South Stand at Pittodrie so maybe my perception has been skewed this whole time.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah, there are folk on here just being dicks.  No one is saying that spectators  should keep quiet for 90 minutes or only speak to discuss the game.

My point was about folk who yap incessantly for the whole game and barely discuss football.  

Why does other people talking annoy you? You can sit in silence when you're back at your sheltered housing with pandarilla.

Do you agree it's important to get up before half time to get a pie so as to miss the queues? 

Yeah, there are folk on here just being dicks.  No one is saying that spectators  should keep quiet for 90 minutes or only speak to discuss the game. My point was about folk who yap incessantly for the whole game and barely discuss football.  

Me n my mates got tickets for the main stand at Tynecastle yrs ago, a night when Andy Walker scored 2 late goals and Celtic won 2-1, we were sitting amongst hearts fans but talking about Tv, work etc and no one bothered us, then 4 more Celtic fans sat in front of us and starting talking about Celtic, the players, manager etc and we started getting looks from all over. Someone told a steward at half time we were there and we were told to shut up or leave. Everything was ok as hearts were winning, the guys in front left with 5 mins to go, then walker scored 2 and all the anger from the hearts fans was aimed at the 3 of us, we had to run a gauntlet of kicks and punches as we fled down the stairs. Bloody fans talking about football can f**k off.

18 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Why does other people talking annoy you? You can sit in silence when you're back at your sheltered housing with pandarilla.

Do you agree it's important to get up before half time to get a pie so as to miss the queues? 

Your opinions on this and everything else is of no interest to me.  Just thought I'd let you know.

On 25/02/2017 at 11:52, Aidan said:

You probably could have just pressed the button. It would have saved you having to go to the effort of acting like an absolute fucking cretin and acting violently towards a guy who is obviously just doing his job.

A bus driver who drives by bus stops when a passenger stands up obviously wanting to get off is doing his job right?

On 25/02/2017 at 12:12, 19QOS19 said:

Not to go all Psychologist, but why do you think that behaviour's acceptable? I see fuckwittery like this on a weekly basis and wonder if folk get a kick from it/haven't any idea they're behaving in such a way/don't know any different. I don't think I've ever went out my way to intentionally upset another human being for no real reason.

The button is there for a reason. If you were standing next to the driver the very least you could do is ask him to let you off. It's not his responsibility to know where passengers are going. If it was there wouldn't be a fucking bell!

Not once did I say my behaviour was acceptable. As I said before it was red mist, I'm not a thug or violent person it was a one off. I said to the driver once I realised he was blatantly ignoring that I wanted off does he not stop at bus stops ? I did not press the bell but not everyone presses the bell its pretty obvious someone wants off if they get up and stand next to the driver as I witness it everyday.