Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, milton75 said:

Those sound like really, really stupid boxer shorts. 

I used to wear ones you could squeeze your boaby out of but tbh I find it uncomfortable having the boaby squished by two overlapping bits of material and find it much easier just pulling the front of the boxers down for a pish so doesn't really bother me. The boxers I wear are far more comfy IMO.

I used to wear ones you could squeeze your boaby out of but tbh I find it uncomfortable having the boaby squished by two overlapping bits of material and find it much easier just pulling the front of the boxers down for a pish so doesn't really bother me. The boxers I wear are far more comfy IMO.

Those boxers are the best. I have a few of them. I see the button ones as utterly pointless. I've never unbuttoned a pair of boxers to do a pish. I just flop the boaby over the top. The button ones are a nightmare when I play 5s as well. The amount of times the head somehow unbuttons the boxers and sneaks through is infuriating.

You'd think I'd learn not to wear those ones at fitba.

Boxer shorts for general wear, briefs for playing fitba is the correct answer.

Got myself a pair of the thermal undershorts for playing and refereeing. An. Absolute God send. Keeps everything where it's supposed to be while you're running around

The whole gender binary thing is irritating me this morning. I know it's an important issue for a lot of people but it seems to be creeping into other things. One of my friends went to a speech about gender inequality, and was moaning that there was nothing about gender binaries or transgenderism. For the life of me I can't see why there should be when the speech is on the specific issue of equality between men and women. It seems that the far more pressing issue of sexism is sort of becoming sidelined because the whole transgender thing seems to need to be brought up all the time. Apparently now men who've converted to women are allowed to go into women's only spaces, and even compete in women's categories of sports (which obviously gives the male-Borns more of an advantage). Seems that in order to allow space for a very specific group it is women who are suffering as a result.

1 hour ago, jmothecat said:

The whole gender binary thing is irritating me this morning. I know it's an important issue for a lot of people but it seems to be creeping into other things. One of my friends went to a speech about gender inequality, and was moaning that there was nothing about gender binaries or transgenderism. For the life of me I can't see why there should be when the speech is on the specific issue of equality between men and women. It seems that the far more pressing issue of sexism is sort of becoming sidelined because the whole transgender thing seems to need to be brought up all the time. Apparently now men who've converted to women are allowed to go into women's only spaces, and even compete in women's categories of sports (which obviously gives the male-Borns more of an advantage). Seems that in order to allow space for a very specific group it is women who are suffering as a result.

TERF pish

15 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Joggies were a viable answer to my problem until I needed to go for a slash and then that's were it all came undone? Fucking nightmare trying to undo the lacing that had become knotted somehow in the process and trying too undo the knot before the flood arrived was unbelievable.

Light grey joggies and going for a pish are totally uncompatible.  Impossible not to get some splashback or dribble onto light grey.

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Those boxers are the best. I have a few of them. I see the button ones as utterly pointless. I've never unbuttoned a pair of boxers to do a pish. I just flop the boaby over the top. The button ones are a nightmare when I play 5s as well. The amount of times the head somehow unbuttons the boxers and sneaks through is infuriating.

You'd think I'd learn not to wear those ones at fitba.

If you've only got one pair of scants and they're boxers, back-to-front solves your problem.