Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No escaping folk moaning about deliveries at this time of year. Missus has not stopped carping on about a piano delivery fiasco. Had what I can stand and can’t stand no more - just went to DHL and picked it up instead. “Hope you have a big car” they said (I took the wee Abarth). Basically a 56kg coffin. Fuelled by caffeine and bad temper it’s in the car, in the hoose, up the stairs. No more “oh I have to wait in another full day” -bliss.

3DDE463E-08D3-42A4-A0EA-813B01FF3839.jpeg

Edited by Shandon Par

Ronaldo v Messi debates. Especially when Real play Barca, even though the two players will probably never come into physical contact on the pitch.

It isn’t really a debate though as it’s Messi every day of the week. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is nothing more than a dribbling simpleton.

11 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Ronaldo v Messi debates. Especially when Real play Barca, even though the two players will probably never come into physical contact on the pitch.

Totally agree.

Spoiler

It’s Messi you fucking moron.

49 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

No escaping folk moaning about deliveries at this time of year. Missus has not stopped carping on about a piano delivery fiasco. Had what I can stand and can’t stand no more - just went to DHL and picked it up instead. “Hope you have a big car” they said (I took the wee Abarth). Basically a 56kg coffin. Fuelled by caffeine and bad temper it’s in the car, in the hoose, up the stairs. No more “oh I have to wait in another full day” -bliss.

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

We have already established that your GF is a figment of your imagination ffs.

And if it is true we have it confirmed that you're a fat, specky, jakey with shite clothes and a family that hates you.

What a dilemma,

Gonna get really awkward when she gives birth then, googling baby photos for the P+P thread 

14 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

We have already established that your GF is a figment of your imagination ffs.

And if it is true we have it confirmed that you're a fat, specky, jakey with shite clothes and a family that hates you.

What a dilemma,

That's a bit harsh. You left out midget.

Both here and IRL I have noticed people go to the same foreign destination numerous times. I understand you may have a fondness for somewhere but unless you earn big money(and can go other places too), going to the same place seems mental given all the potential places and travelling you could have been to/done

I don't have an issue with folk doing that. There was a woman at my last job who had been going to Turkey for the last 10 odd years. What I took issue with was her going on and on about it as if she hadn't been before. It was the same stories every year.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

It absolutely did happen. My girlfriend heard the entire conversation and was sat there in disbelief asking if she really did say that.

You’d fail the background checks to get a guide dog anyway as you’d doubtless get drunk and try and shag it.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

It isn’t really a debate though as it’s Messi every day of the week. Anyone who thinks otherwise, is nothing more than a dribbling simpleton.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Totally agree.

Reveal hidden contents

It’s Messi you fucking moron.

I’m not debating it myself as both players are special in their own way. It just gets tedious on social media whenever there is a post on Facebook and you get some idiot (usually from Africa or Asia) posting “hit like if you think Player X is better than Player Y”. <_< 

I don’t think that would have a happy ending for me!

You are missing the point....

Throbber- "Hi guys, Alan's girlfriend here, that certainly happened last night, silly charity worker, I had to ask Alan if she had really said that!"
P&B- "prove you are throbbers girlfriend"
Throbber-" I really am"
P&B- "ok send us a pic of your blue veined pregnant chebs with Div is king written in biro"
Throbber- "ok I made the whole thing up"

6 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

I’m not debating it myself as both players are special in their own way. It just gets tedious on social media whenever there is a post on Facebook and you get some idiot (usually from Africa or Asia) posting “hit like if you think Player X is better than Player Y”. <_< 

The correct answer is Messi.

Day dreaming getting cash from ATM, took card back but forgot to wait for the money, then watched my horse that was 9 lengths ahead trip and probably broke it's leg. Down £490 in ten minutes. Woe is me.

contact bank....

Money pulls back in if not collected.

You may get that back