Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Myko said:

The new trend in my office : When sending a short email comprising of just a few words or sentences, typing it all in the subject box rather than the main email section.

And also folk writing ''KR'' instead of ''Kind Regards''

Absolute Grrrrrrrrr.

There was a customer who emailed me and signed off with "& Oblige" instead of Kind/Best Regards yesterday. What the f**k is that?

On 1/24/2018 at 09:52, Bairnardo said:
On 1/24/2018 at 09:51, Mark Connolly said:
That "How to save money on your lunch" thread is tedious as f**k.

You sound like the kind of man that would enjoy Baracus upcoming "The secrets of a good lasagne" thread.

When browning the mince, add it to the pan in bits instead of all at once. This will stop it clumping together.

2 hours ago, Finch road said:

Driving through Larkhall and the green aspect on the traffic lights has an actual guard to stop vandalism

2018, adults smashing a light because its green. Fucking tragic

When I worked as a steward at football matches years ago, I realised that they only sold crisps flavours in blue packets at Ibrox, and green packets at Celtic Park. How pathetic is that?

When I worked as a steward at football matches years ago, I realised that they only sold crisps flavours in blue packets at Ibrox, and green packets at Celtic Park. How pathetic is that?

Who eats crisps at the fitba?

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

There was a customer who emailed me and signed off with "& Oblige" instead of Kind/Best Regards yesterday. What the f**k is that?

Polite way of saying "Read the above and get it done!"

Probably this. Might not be but I would delete immediately just to be sure.

Cant take a chance of letting someone be that snippy over email.

Had similar this week from one of our customers.

Email quickly put in the file “to do later”.

Driving through Larkhall and the green aspect on the traffic lights has an actual guard to stop vandalism
2018, adults smashing a light because its green. Fucking tragic
I still lived there when they put them up , prob about 15 years ago I reckon ! Along the same vein you may have noticed the only subway in UK with a black and white sign instead of green yellow and white , and Moss chemist's red white and blue signage when it's green and white everywhere else !
If you happen to pass through in the summer you'll probably notice an almost universally adopted 'marching season uniform' of a rangers top for all ages 5-85 and babies wrapped in Ulster flags.

3 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

I still lived there when they put them up , prob about 15 years ago I reckon ! Along the same vein you may have noticed the only subway in UK with a black and white sign instead of green yellow and white , and Moss chemist's red white and blue signage when it's green and white everywhere else !
If you happen to pass through in the summer you'll probably notice an almost universally adopted 'marching season uniform' of a rangers top for all ages 5-85 and babies wrapped in Ulster flags.

Hopefully 1 day shit like this stops. What do they do to grass? I did see the subway sign actually. 

Hopefully 1 day shit like this stops. What do they do to grass? I did see the subway sign actually. 
I would like to think it gets diluted with each generation but when u see things like dads teaching their 4 year old kids to throw the v-sign at Celtic fans outside the Machan after an OF ([emoji767]1888-2012) match my heart sinks.
They seem to be ok with grass , leaves etc just as the green sided bigots are ok with blue jeans , the sky etc , but any kind of paint or other fabrics are a no-go.

About as pathetic as rangers taking eggs Benedict off their hospitality menu when Pope Benedict was appointed !

Not all Celtic and Sevco fans are arseholes.  Not even the majority are arseholes.  However a sizeable minority are.
Sadly both clubs seem to pander to these type of fans.

Totally agree , majority of my family and friends are one or the other without falling into the arsehole category and they would agree that there is an arsehole element amongst their support . Unfortunately it's the arseholes that make the most noise and like to do their arseholey things in the name of their club instead of as a sad individual arsehole.