Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ever see some c**t with a child and think "who in the f**k shagged you?" they're such an absolute munter. Ugly people, use protection ffs. Get these ugly genes out of the gene pool.

Just yer maw!

Sorry Stella!

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Stood on a massive dog shit earlier on and a car full of ugly middle aged women saw it and pointed and laughed at me.

Sure one of them didn't do it?

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Ever see some c**t with a child and think "who in the f**k shagged you?" they're such an absolute munter. Ugly people, use protection ffs. Get these ugly genes out of the gene pool.

Even more unbelievable when they have multiple kids. "Who the f**k pumped them twice/ three times?" Or whatever.

On the female comedians topic, we had our work's Christmas night in a comedy club a few years back, hosted by Janey Godley. She was fucking awful. Seemed to think that shouting "I'm fae the Calton" every few minutes was hilarious.

Years ago my band played a gig at the 13th note and they had booked a comedy evening to run before the gig . She was the 'star turn' what with already being established and it was excruciating. Along with reminding us every 2 minutes that she was 'fae the calton ' her entire set seemed to be built around the fact her doctor ' skwaashed ma tit' while performing a routine check, every time there was an awkward pause after a joke ( constantly) she would just return with ' no kiddin, he skwaashed ma tit' as if that was a piece of comedy gold to get the show back on track. Absolutely dire!

Lazy, disgusting jakeballs who leave litter on tables in the staff canteen/sitting area. Some fucking scumbag tink has not only left crumbs and food debris on my favourite table, but also a sandwich box, a banana peel and a yogurt pot. There are about 8 bins in the canteen/sitting area. I haven't been able to sit at the table for the past few days, cos am I f**k going to touch any of it.

Genuinely, who thinks this sort of shit is acceptable? What goes through someone's head when they leave a table in that state? The bins are at every exit, so they would have to walk right past them anyway. 

I want the culprit found, and I want them to be punished via hammer to the elbows and mousetrap to the tongue.

Lazy, disgusting jakeballs who leave litter on tables in the staff canteen/sitting area. Some fucking scumbag tink has not only left crumbs and food debris on my favourite table, but also a sandwich box, a banana peel and a yogurt pot. There are about 8 bins in the canteen/sitting area. I haven't been able to sit at the table for the past few days, cos am I f**k going to touch any of it.
Genuinely, who thinks this sort of shit is acceptable? What goes through someone's head when they leave a table in that state? The bins are at every exit, so they would have to walk right past them anyway. 
I want the culprit found, and I want them to be punished via hammer to the elbows and mousetrap to the tongue.

Reading this, I’m now glad we don’t have a canteen or that. I’d be furious if c***s were doing that. Lazy arseholes.

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

'Tonic & Gin' people.

It's gin and tonic you f***tards. If you're reading this, this specifically applies to you Billy Joel.

Don’t have a go at Billy, he did it for lyrical purposes.  He has an excuse.

How anyone can drink gin is beyond me; horrible, horrible stuff.

Lay byes is my bugbear. If the sign says please take litter home that does not mean you leave it in a bag in the ground.