Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Got taken in to hospital as a precaution after having chest pains on Thursday night, the ambulance never had it's siren on [emoji34][emoji34]

Interesting update re ambulance siren usage, probably casts more uncertainty if anything though.
Hope the chest pains are nothing serious.

On 09/03/2018 at 08:21, MuckleMoo said:

Opened milk leaking all over the fridge!

Three times this week I've reminded the kids and wife to place the milk upright in the door section of the fridge. Open it this morning and the milk has pished all over the place after someone (no c**t is admitting it) has put it on it's side.

^^^^ Milk hoarder found

2 hours ago, philpy said:

Got taken in to hospital as a precaution after having chest pains on Thursday night, the ambulance never had it's siren on emoji34.pngemoji34.png

Hopefully, you're on the mend now fella.   Light exercise and healthy cooking should keep you well.

People who flush wet wipes down toilet.
Spent about half an hour unblocking drain at end of garden and equally as long in shower trying to wipe the smell of stagnant piss and shite off me.
Luckily for the culprit she is on a hen weekend and due to being up the stick her pie remains unpuntable.
Vengeance shall be had

Got a nasty chest infection, think I had strained a few muscles in my chest, and my breathing was quite shallow as well. Ticker is fine though.

Ticker won't be much use to you if your breathing gets worse. Hope you are better soon.

Ticker won't be much use to you if your breathing gets worse. Hope you are better soon.
Thanks mate. Breathing is fine now, been taking plenty meds and my chest is clearing a bit. Keep finding those sticky pads that they use for the ECG Everywhere though!

42 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

People who flush wet wipes down toilet.
Spent about half an hour unblocking drain at end of garden and equally as long in shower trying to wipe the smell of stagnant piss and shite off me.
Luckily for the culprit she is on a hen weekend and due to being up the stick her pie remains unpuntable.
Vengeance shall be had

But they're flushable! And so much better than regular toilet paper!

But they're flushable! And so much better than regular toilet paper!

Must have been soggy regular paper or one of the 3 year olds massive massive shites that did it...

1 hour ago, philpy said:
1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

Thanks mate. Breathing is fine now, been taking plenty meds and my chest is clearing a bit. Keep finding those sticky pads that they use for the ECG Everywhere though!

There should be 12

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

Performers who ask the audience a question, then say "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Then clean out the wax, you cloth-eared c**t.

Stop going to the pantomime 

Anyway, on the train down today there were folk who were stood up to get off at Stirling (no euph) for at least 5 minutes before the train actually stopped. Same for the Queen Street stop.