Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm not sure what the point of them is, to be honest. 

I got a pair with the sock thing and although they did seem to give a better feel of the ball they just didn't feel right so the sock part got cut off.

12 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I noticed earlier that someone had spray painted "ISIS" on some road signs.

Makes a change from the usual "UVF" graffiti, but when did it get trendy to write the names of terrorist organisations on stuff?

My dad has some aftershave called ISIS.  Could be that they're referring to.

the girlfriend wants me to give up my flat and move my stuff in to hers before i leave for the army so we can save more money. makes sense in many ways as theres only a small mortgage on her house left to pay and can save an extra £400 a month but i dont want to give up my safety net. she keeps f*****g on at me though. [emoji83]

26 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

the girlfriend wants me to give up my flat and move my stuff in to hers before i leave for the army so we can save more money. makes sense in many ways as theres only a small mortgage on her house left to pay and can save an extra £400 a month but i dont want to give up my safety net. she keeps f*****g on at me though. emoji83.png

Keep it meantime. It's the smart thing to do ;) 

the girlfriend wants me to give up my flat and move my stuff in to hers before i leave for the army so we can save more money. makes sense in many ways as theres only a small mortgage on her house left to pay and can save an extra £400 a month but i dont want to give up my safety net. she keeps f*****g on at me though. [emoji83]
I'm with G-man on that , we rent the Mrs old flat through an estate agent , they take a small cut but take on all the hassle of finding tenants , contacting them, arranging maintenance etc. Basically we get the mortgage paid off plus some extra every month and can just forget it's even there .

13 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
27 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
Rent it out?

thar would be a smart move but its a council property so far too much hastle to go through their subletting. plus i want a place to come back to with no hastle.

Do it quietly through Air BnB. Unless it's a total shithole you could easily get £350 a week for it and you wouldn't have rent it for the whole year. 

Having a council place, you can have that for life can't you ? I'd keep it on
correct. i ended up out on my arse 4 years ago when the wife punted me so no chance im going down that route again. its not much but its mine

Do it quietly through Air BnB. Unless it's a total shithole you could easily get £350 a week for it and you wouldn't have rent it for the whole year. 
assuming you mean a month as its forfar i live in!