Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Aye, you shag one sheep eh...

Never tried it. How is it?

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Pishing in a bathtub? Was someone on the shitter at the time? 

No

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Had it cooled down and you'd used up all the hot water?

No. It was empty and I wasn't in it.

36 minutes ago, GordonD said:

More to the point, was somebody in the bath?

No.

44 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

Fuckin BBC weather forecast referring to Bishopton as being in the Edinburgh area. By f**k if 45cm of snow had been dumped on some wee English hamlet, they'd probably have a news crew there. c***s.

Par for the course. When they mention a place name in England (unless it's one of the big cities) they follow it with whichever county it's in. But for north of the border, it's just 'in Scotland'.

Being in the house the last few days working has led me to watching shite game show TV.  One thing I've noticed is that English people tell you the county the wee shitehole they're from is in too. Any English game show contest when asked where they're from will say "Blackburn in Lancashire" or the like.  I've never heard anyone from Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland introduce themselves like that on a game show or in real life.  Nobody gives a f**k. c***s.

Fuckin BBC weather forecast referring to Bishopton as being in the Edinburgh area. By f**k if 45cm of snow had been dumped on some wee English hamlet, they'd probably have a news crew there. c***s.
What I found bizarre last night was that the main UK-wide network news on the BBC had a guy in Tiverton saying how bad it was (it wasn't) then they went up to Denny but didn't really highlight how bad it was as the reporter was just standing by the motorway. On Reporting Scotland they were also in Denny but the reporter was wading through about 2 feet of snow in the High Street. It's almost like there was an editorial decision to not make the English place look fine compared to the Scotish place...