Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

My PTTGOYN is people who use public transport then complain about it.

He's not complaining about public transport. He's complaining about moronic members of the public.

16 hours ago, The Golden God said:

People who get up and stand at the front of the bus well before the buses actually reaches the stop, quite often they get up as soon as it leaves one stop with the intention of getting off at the next even though it will take at least 2 full minutes to get there. I usually sit at or near the front of the bus and c***s doing this always means I end up off last because a queue has built up right infront of me and I need to wait for about 8 people to get off. Had a woman do it last week who wasn't even getting off at the next stop meaning I had to squeeze past her as she stood right at the door just so she could be first off at whatever stop she eventually got off at. If you want to get off quick, sit at the front, if you sit at the back get up as the bus pulls into the stop not 10 fucking miles before

When I get the bus to work in the morning, there is this torn faced bitch who always wants to be off the bus first and is always on the edge of her seat before the bus has even moved away from the stop before. One day I decided I was going to beat her and made my move to the front with the people who were getting off at the stop before. I could feel her staring at the back of my head as the bus pulled into our stop. :lol: 

Edited by IainMorton

20 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Tried it, thanks. They only have single rooms, double rooms, family rooms and multiple rooms. Can't get any of them to do six people in three twin rooms.

On Booking.com you say 3 rooms for 6 people, click on the hotel and choose twins if they have them.

11 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Shite in the sink?

I wouldn't be at all surprised at this since you have previous for pishing in people's bathtubs.

That was one time