Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Arabdownunder said:

Tap it on the machine, then give a jaunty wave to the shop assistant.

I've just seen an advert for Bankwest's 'Halo ring', a ring you wear on your finger to use for payments. I reckon I would get one if it looked good. And if I banked with Bankwest. 

https://www.bankwest.com.au/personal/payments-services/wearables/bankwest-halo-nfc-ring

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I've just seen an advert for Bankwest's 'Halo ring', a ring you wear on your finger to use for payments. I reckon I would get one if it looked good. And if I banked with Bankwest. 

https://www.bankwest.com.au/personal/payments-services/wearables/bankwest-halo-nfc-ring

^^^^^would, without a shadow of a doubt, wear it as a cock ring.

18 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Guy in my office this morning talking about Chelsea and referring to them as "we". I would never even refer to Dunfermline as "we".

I don't understand the concept of 'having an English team', never mind making one up then referring to them as "we".

Really? So you would never sing "We are the Champions" in the event of Dunfermline winning something?

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Why? Do hookers take contactless now too?

Anyway, I doubt he pays the ladies that let him shag them before he murders them.

He probably pays them shortly to make them feel better before bludgeoning them and then rifling through their purse to retrieve the money. 

Hes not a complete monster.

He probably pays them shortly to make them feel better before bludgeoning them and then rifling through their purse to retrieve the money. 
Hes not a complete monster.
Tell you what, any transaction with a hooker would be contactless if *insert just about any VL that posts here* was involved HAHAHAHAHAHA

Not me tho, just ask *generic P&B VL again* wife/maw

1 hour ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Guy in my office this morning talking about Chelsea and referring to them as "we". I would never even refer to Dunfermline as "we".

Wait, what?

2 hours ago, ShaggysBeard said:

I don't understand the concept of 'having an English team', never mind making one up then referring to them as "we".

Few of us would...

Extra day at home today so I had a cunning plan to basically do f-all and lie on the couch and watch utter mince on netflix etc has been ruined by my missus also deciding to take today off so we could do things together(not the good stuff sadly)

Shit such as the following shared on social media:

Image result for follow your dreams motivational

Now I don't have an issue with people being motivational, I'm all for a bit of positivity to help people that are struggling, but things like the above is just really bad blanket advice IMO. Following your dreams and never giving up is fine advice if your dreams are to build a well in every village in Africa, but if you're Ted Bundy it's fucking awful advice. People need to be more responsible with the bullshit they're spreading, they could give the next serial killer/paedo the impetus to finally get off their arse and carry out the heinous crimes they've been fantasising about for years.

Shit such as the following shared on social media:
be926e0cc1b90a45b936a4bef42a2dd5--believe-in-yourself-quotes-follow-your-dreams-quotes.jpg&key=4222a66c019e92bd87d6a37bc28dc7dd9fad91290b8939f0df6a3c86b91b5e54
Now I don't have an issue with people being motivational, I'm all for a bit of positivity to help people that are struggling, but things like the above is just really bad blanket advice IMO. Following your dreams and never giving up is fine advice if your dreams are to build a well in every village in Africa, but if you're Ted Bundy it's fucking awful advice. People need to be more responsible with the bullshit they're spreading, they could give the next serial killer/paedo the impetus to finally get off their arse and carry out the heinous crimes they've been fantasising about for years.
See also: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=inspirational_blowhards