Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

15 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Missus Par and I often have the same conversation. Suppose it shows how powerful body image stuff is that people think they have to shove Polyfilla in their lips, paint themselves with creosote and get eyebrows like a Thunderbirds puppet when they would have been perfectly attractive and MILFy to start with. Young girls doing it is even more crazy. 

Sure, it's not harming anyone else so they can do what they want but as fashions go this trend of orange/pout/bushy eyebrow is pretty grim.

Those lips are awful and really expensive! Sad think is a lot women that do it are beautiful and ruining their beauty.

I’ll stick to being ugly with normal lips!

I've yet to see anyone's look improve by getting their lips done. It has the complete opposite effect and makes attractive girls look awful.

I've no idea where these women got the idea it looks good. They just look utterly ridiculous.

I've yet to see anyone's look improve by getting their lips done. It has the complete opposite effect and makes attractive girls look awful.

I've no idea where these women got the idea it looks good. They just look utterly ridiculous.
The thing about plastic surgery is that if it's done well you can't tell someone's had it done.

By far the most attractive woman I know is a dermatologist who injects herself in various places every Sunday [Ken Williams]. She looks ten years younger than the forty she is. I'm not sure how she'll be holding up at sixty but right now she's stunning and more attractive than the before pictures when she was in her twenties.

If you go to a decent place you can definitely improve your appearance. That said, I have zero interest in getting it done myself.

42 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Partridge lips.JPG

The thing about plastic surgery is that if it's done well you can't tell someone's had it done.

By far the most attractive woman I know is a dermatologist who injects herself in various places every Sunday [Ken Williams]. She looks ten years younger than the forty she is. I'm not sure how she'll be holding up at sixty but right now she's stunning and more attractive than the before pictures when she was in her twenties.

If you go to a decent place you can definitely improve your appearance. That said, I have zero interest in getting it done myself.
I'd imagine that's true in some cases. There clearly isn't a good 'lip guy' out there though as I haven't seen them look anything other than utterly ridiculous.

If you try and google "best hotels in..." tripadvisor and now google's own version of tripadvisor hogs all the results. Places with the sort of shite decor my granny would have been ashamed of 40 years ago, serving burger-van type grub can be classed as the "best" hotel due to the ratings of some neandnerthals. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Ah, cheers. Someone tipp-exed new letters on for me recently but that wore off.

I bought this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Qwerty-Keys-English-Transparent-Stickers/dp/B015HL95ZM/ref=sr_1_6?crid=UMWDIJRFRWPP&keywords=keyboard+stickers&qid=1554812728&s=gateway&sprefix=keyboa%2Caps%2C344&sr=8-6

Now down to working 4 days a week and the three days I'm off are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. This hasn't been a good day.
Sounds like constructive dismissal to me, get you to pack it in so they don't have to pay you off. I'd get down Citizens Advice.