Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Husband rumbled in at 3:30am blazing drunk after his Christmas party. Normally, I wouldn't mind, but he was in such a state. I've just found the olive oil in the fridge :blink: and there's a stain on his trousers that looks like either pakora sauce or puke.

I have given up eating Kebabs on the way home purely because of that 5 minute panic the next morning when you think you have blood all down your shirt. :ph34r:

People who show you a complete lack of respect. Last night before we went out we were watching the x-factor final. My faither phoned me to talk about the game yesterday. Leave the livingroom for 2 minutes and come back to find mates had a tangerine fight and had splattered the walls. Not only that, one of them broke my fucking blinds in lounge.

Bunch of p***ks :angry:

T-Mobile's coverage in the west end of Glasgow. Cant get a signal in my own fupping house!!! :angry:

Same can be said about the orange network,I don't get a signal in the house(I'm in Perth),also there website is playing silly buggers,and has been for the past month. :angry:

This probably qualifies as more than "petty" but some fcuker hacked into my PayPal account and helped themselves to £780. :angry:

Apparently PayPal spotted it as dodgy and cancelled it but the money has still come out my bank account and still hasnt gone back in leaving me majorly skint the week before Xmas. Not happy :(

The Switch / Maestro system or whatever it's called.

Instead of just taking the money out your account when you pay for something, it takes all sorts of money out and then puts it back in before finally taking your payment. Means if you're buying a lot of things coming up for Xmas, it's impossible to keep track of how much you have in your account!

Guest xbasslichtie

My car was frozen shut this morning. Even after blowing in the lock for a while, it wasnt opening on the drivers side....key just wasnt moving. So I went round to the passenger lock, key in, key turn, and SNAP, keyhole now spins uselessly in the door. Back to the drivers side, still not turning.

This led to the unedifying spectacle of me having to break into my own car via the boot. And it gets worse. I climbed in through the boot, unlocked it, but when I opened my drivers door, it wouldnt close. I locked it, and it closed and wouldnt open it again. In order to get out, I had to wind the window down and open it from the outside with the key (either that or use the passenger door).

So where Im at, broken passenger lock, door opens only from inside. Broken drivers lock, door unlocks only from outside (when its not frozen).

Bloody annoying!

I get annoyed by when people moan at you about things when you're the one who's put the effort into doing them for both yourself and them. I was unbelievably pleased when a mate said a few weeks ago "Jammy, see if you never arranged anything we'd be screwed, thanks" or words to that effect. It's commonplace to not even get thanked sometimes.

I arranged travel for me and five mates to go to Germany once, two hostels, two train journeys, flights, the lot, and I think I got two "thank you"s and one "you're a bawbag" after I led us onto the wrong platform and made us miss a train.

I did, however, get some free drinks, so I wasn't too fussed.

Edit: Granted I was a total dick about collecting the money for all of this. I actually bought some stickers that said "PAYMENT OVERDUE" and used to stick them to peoples' cars/computers until they ponied up.

Edited by Swampy

i hate people who have a job but still moan about it. There's a guy at work who comes into the canteen everyday saying "another shite day, i hate this f'kin place" fuckin leave then!

Maybe he needs the money to feed his kids or something? Ever think of that?

Guest xbasslichtie

I'm working on the basis that xbass pretty much has an open plan vehicle currently - it's just a tad hard to get in and out of.

;):P

Im going to pass on that idea thanks.:P One thing I can say about my car is that apart from the leaky sunroof, its waterproof! Although, on the positive side, someone might nick it...so the ideas not totally without merit! :D

Drumchapel neds and teenage sons. <_<

Two drugged-up crazies on the station platform last night threatening some couple with a screwdriver for being 'grasses'. I put Mrs Kilt on the train, thinking they had gone, but they jumped on at the last minute. I contact the passenger assistance line and they say they'll call the polis. Mrs Kilt phones me 10 minutes later to say she's OK but they mugged some guy, nicked his wallet and legged it off the train at Westerton. Had me feckin worried about her safety for a while though! :(

Then I get a phone call later on from Mrs Kilt saying our teenage son hasn't come back to her house. Turns out he's stopped off at her new flat and wants to stay the night there, states he can't get back to Mrs Kilt's house because he hasn't got the bus fare but if his sister drops his uniform off at school on Monday, he'll get changed there! :o Cue Mrs kilt's frantic phone call to me to sort it out, who then has to trail off to Whiteinch to collar the young reprobate and haul him off to his mother's gaff in Parkhead. Finally got back at 11:30 last night and overslept this morning, being 2 hours late for work! <_<

Not happy! :angry:<_<:(

Drumchapel neds and teenage sons. <_<

Two drugged-up crazies on the station platform last night threatening some couple with a screwdriver for being 'grasses'. I put Mrs Kilt on the train, thinking they had gone, but they jumped on at the last minute. I contact the passenger assistance line and they say they'll call the polis. Mrs Kilt phones me 10 minutes later to say she's OK but they mugged some guy, nicked his wallet and legged it off the train at Westerton. Had me feckin worried about her safety for a while though! :(

Then I get a phone call later on from Mrs Kilt saying our teenage son hasn't come back to her house. Turns out he's stopped off at her new flat and wants to stay the night there, states he can't get back to Mrs Kilt's house because he hasn't got the bus fare but if his sister drops his uniform off at school on Monday, he'll get changed there! :o Cue Mrs kilt's frantic phone call to me to sort it out, who then has to trail off to Whiteinch to collar the young reprobate and haul him off to his mother's gaff in Parkhead. Finally got back at 11:30 last night and overslept this morning, being 2 hours late for work! <_<

Not happy! :angry:<_<:(

I'm sure they coped :P

Im going to pass on that idea thanks.:POne thing I can say about my car is that apart from the leaky sunroof, its waterproof! Although, on the positive side, someone might nick it...so the ideas not totally without merit! :D

An advert for always thinking before typing............ :rolleyes:

it's waterproof apart from that stream of water from the sunroof :P

An advert for always thinking before typing............ :rolleyes:

it's waterproof apart from that stream of water from the sunroof :P

Mine's is similar. Apart from breaking down last week, it's never let me down.