Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My dad organised me two tickets to the Cup Final on Sunday for my father in law's birthday and were sent to me on Monday but haven't arrived. :( :(

Hope they turn up tomorrow or I'll be devistated as he is so excited.

My dad organised me two tickets to the Cup Final on Sunday for my father in law's birthday and were sent to me on Monday but haven't arrived. :( :(

How did he send them?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh you beauty!

There is a god! :)

Tell your faither-in-law it's a sign from karma telling him to support the AYRshire team and abandom the prison town dwellers. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh you beauty!

There is a god! :)

Tell your faither-in-law it's a sign from karma telling him to support the AYRshire team and abandom the prison town dwellers. ;)

They have been located :P

I've just spent 20 minutes trying to tell some daft old bint that we need to take her address in order for Comic Relief to reclaim Gift Aid on her donation.

FFS, 20 minutes! Get off the line and let other people donate!

My nag for the day - We have a quarterly performance-related pay scheme at work. We also have a stupid daft woman who has been off for the last six months for some reason. She started back this week and seemingly overheard two other people talking about how being off for a long amount of time could how much PRP she would get. Now instead of doing the sensible thing and enquiring about it, she goes and tells someone that she is going to cock up the PRP on purpose. This afternoon she "accidentally" trips over a pallet and puts her back out, thus losing everyone their PRP. I stand to lose £400 on next weeks pay because of this, money which would be handy for the summer holidays. Lets just say if and when she returns to work she will not be a popular figure, not just with me but with everyone.

My nag for the day - We have a quarterly performance-related pay scheme at work. We also have a stupid daft woman who has been off for the last six months for some reason. She started back this week and seemingly overheard two other people talking about how being off for a long amount of time could how much PRP she would get. Now instead of doing the sensible thing and enquiring about it, she goes and tells someone that she is going to cock up the PRP on purpose. This afternoon she "accidentally" trips over a pallet and puts her back out, thus losing everyone their PRP. I stand to lose £400 on next weeks pay because of this, money which would be handy for the summer holidays. Lets just say if and when she returns to work she will not be a popular figure, not just with me but with everyone.

Why didn't the person she told she would do it to tell your manager of her plan?

This afternoon she "accidentally" trips over a pallet and puts her back out, thus losing everyone their PRP.

Apart from the fact I don't believe for one minute someone would do that to people they work beside, how on earth does that affect everyone else's bonus??

Apart from the fact I don't believe for one minute someone would do that to people they work beside, how on earth does that affect everyone else's bonus??

Safety issues come into the bonus as well for some reason stewarty, its a complicated matter, we are an american-owned company and the yanks seem to do everthing a different and complicated way. One of the lads tried to stop a pallet with valueable goods from toppling over at xmas time and hurt his back and was disciplined, and we lost our bonus then as well. And as for you not belivieng that the woman did it on purpose, belive me stewarty, the woman seems to have permanent PMT and takes the huff at the slightest thing.

Surely as soon as your manager was available you (and whoever she told) could have told your manager what she had said?

It's certainly a strange one, I don't understand how someone being off sick from work a lot and deliberately injure themselves can impact on their colleague's bonuses.

its a complicated matter,
Ah, so presumably your bonus is based on collective team results of performance, attendance etc. rather than individual?

I believe that's as much as you'll get Gaz.

Btw, did you hear, we're all getting our bonus apparantly. :D

I believe that's as much as you'll get Gaz.

Btw, did you hear, we're all getting our bonus apparantly. :D

I sure did, woo-hoo!! I'm still here as I'm helping for Comic Relief :D

It is a strange one gaz, im still trying to get my head round it. We had a team meeting before the end of the shift, and we were told that an investigation will take place, and also that she has 2 slipped discs in her back as a result of the incident. There have been been a couple of rumours going around, including one saying that she also did it to get more time off. Personally i think if thats her attitude towards the company then they should bring someone else to do her job.